DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Well, they still have the VF-171CF and YF-29 in stock so there is a chance. But those aren't nearly as popular as the hero valk. Didn't want to take that risk so I PO'ed at the 21000 yen markup.

I will feel a slight tinge of anger if they end up at Amiami for 14000 yen on release day. But I wanted to grab another one anyway.

The real question is how much can I realistically expect to sell my v1 for. I'm hoping for $50.

Well, they still have the VF-171CF and YF-29 in stock so there is a chance. But those aren't nearly as popular as the hero valk. Didn't want to take that risk so I PO'ed at the 21000 yen markup.

I will feel a slight tinge of anger if they end up at Amiami for 14000 yen on release day. But I wanted to grab another one anyway.

The real question is how much can I realistically expect to sell my v1 for. I'm hoping for $50.

I hope to be able to grab one day one. Preferably not for 21000

Lol V1 altos still hit the 130-150 mark.

VF-171CF and YF-29 are still available because they are being sold with a mark-up. They are sold out at all sites that don't mark-up.

Lol V1 altos still hit the 130-150 mark.

i generally see them for around $80-$90 without FP if you know where to look and you're not relying on ebay (stupidest place to buy IMO). I'm curious to know who these people are that are buying v1s for $130-150? The Micheal and Luca i can see as they come with the FP.

i generally see them for around $80-$90 without FP if you know where to look and you're not relying on ebay (stupidest place to buy IMO). I'm curious to know who these people are that are buying v1s for $130-150? The Micheal and Luca i can see as they come with the FP.

So may I ask where should one look?

VF-171CF and YF-29 are still available because they are being sold with a mark-up. They are sold out at all sites that don't mark-up.

I think what he meant was that will the VF-25F still be available after release, as with what happened with the VF-171CF - I posted that Amiami, surprising for a preorder centric site, had stock left.

Off course, this could be attributed to the VF-171CF being not as popular.

I'm of the view that the 25F would be scarce after release, and even if there were excess stock, they'd be swept out quickly.

I think what he meant was that will the VF-25F still be available after release, as with what happened with the VF-171CF - I posted that Amiami, surprising for a preorder centric site, had stock left.

Off course, this could be attributed to the VF-171CF being not as popular.

I'm of the view that the 25F would be scarce after release, and even if there were excess stock, they'd be swept out quickly.

The VF-171CF is the only one that was available after release. A single incident does not make a trend.

Wants to share this, if its common knowledge, ignore, but I haven't seen it so I wanted everyone to know you can use your bandai stands to get your VF-25 up in a much higher and better position if you flip the vertical mount. Pic is below

post-15093-0-60092400-1368814845_thumb.jpg

Sorry, should have been "wanted" not "wants". Don't want anyone to think I have poor grammar.

No body for help a neebie???mi

My only question : i would like command a vf25g, i find one.

but i don t like "naked".

I have got a vf 25 alto with his superpart. i can order an armored pack for him and use his superpack for Michael custom...You follow? lol.

My question is: someone has a photo or it s possible to take a photo with michael + alto's superpack? I saw on this topic michael's custom with Ozma armored pack.

Sorry, really sorry for my poor english.

Wants to share this, if its common knowledge, ignore, but I haven't seen it so I wanted everyone to know you can use your bandai stands to get your VF-25 up in a much higher and better position if you flip the vertical mount. Pic is below

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Sorry, should have been "wanted" not "wants". Don't want anyone to think I have poor grammar.

interesting. I never even thought to play with the stand to see what else it could do. i do think it looks better. i also think someone should recast these in clear plastic. the black is just so....visible.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Almost all my mac f valks are displayed using that mode

2 altos and 2 ozmas, that's my dream in the future to have 2 of each... or maybe 3 if the tornados are released

Since every Macross Frontier Valks seems to have gotten their renewal treatment Bandai needs to announce the Super/Tornado-Parts as well as the S.H.Monsterarts Vajra asap. :D

I can't wait for Lucas Messiah. The 50 shades of green look awesome on him. But the Super Parts for the YF-29 are the next think I will fiddle with. :)

Just hope they will release the super parts first to get a complete Mac f tv squad. Wondering if Bandai will bundle 3 ghosts with super parts? Seems to make the most sense, since for the v1s they did everything separately, but this time bundled the reaction missiles to armoured packs. Remembers the v1 tornado armour missiles we had to buy separately?

Hey, I have a v1 tornado without those missiles... I didn't know they were sold separately by themselves (I thought it was another whole kit). Can they still be obtained?

They where sold as Powered Weapon Set. Included two missile cluster for the Tornado Parts, Reaction Missiles for the Tornado/Armor Parts and a clip for the Reaction Missiles for mounting them onto the Armor Parts.

I think the bundled VF-25G Messiah had everything included for the VF-25F they had to be bought separately.

I think they where a webshop exclusive so the best shot would be the after market (i.e. ebay or Mandarake).

Jenius has a review on his blog and I think U.N.Spacy covered them also.

http://anymoon.com/blog/?p=4301

Thanks, that's really useful. I've got the v1 VF-25F Tornado and saw the missiles accessories around, but thought you had to get a whole other full set. It's the only v1 I own.

What would you say it was worth? Is it worth the $120 on ebay or is that just scalping?

Thanks, that's really useful. I've got the v1 VF-25F Tornado and saw the missiles accessories around, but thought you had to get a whole other full set. It's the only v1 I own.

What would you say it was worth? Is it worth the $120 on ebay or is that just scalping?

Considering they cost less than 2700 yen when I'd say not to much. I'm looking for a set now.

Considering they cost less than 2700 yen when I'd say not to much. I'm looking for a set now.

Let me know if you find an extra set for a decent price :unsure: Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...