1/60 Macross 7 VF-19S Blazer Valkyrie Emerald Force Unit Announced

GU-11

HLJ sometimes takes days to send out confirmation email of product mailed. I've had it take within 24 hours, and I've also had it take nearly a week. Don't sweat it :)

Edited by pud333

Fantastic toy, picked up a second one a couple of days ago.

Only two minor complaints about this toy:

1) I'd love to see this with more Tampo printing. We don't even get the red warning "<"on the intakes. I'd love it if Yamato could use as much Tampo printing as Bandai did on the VF-25F Renewal Version.

2) The trailing edges of the wings are quite sharp. The trailing edge inner corner of the wing, being so thin and pointed can be damaged quite easily if you are not careful during transformation.

Graham

post-11-0-14033600-1322789677_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-02839000-1322789681_thumb.jpg

Did one of the two sites tell you it was in customs? Mine left Monday via EMS but I've got no indication it's held in customs yet.

USPS said it was in customs. It was released today from the San Francisco customs office.

Should be here on Fri or Sat.

Edited by Loop

Thanks for the pics Graham and Jenius. Graham, aren't you afraid of any of those valks taking an unwanted nosedown with the innocent little bump of the TV?

O_O

Ya' got me thinking about how many new TVs I could buy for the cost of those Valks sitting on my old bedroom CRT TV.........Hahaha!

The problem with new LCD or Plasma TVs is they make lousy stands for Valks.

Graham

Just paid for mine after the funds finally finished being transferred into my paypal account. Jeez $299 again just about the same I paid for the Kai, and it is comming in by Fed Ex to my job, and most likely on a Monday just like I planned with my last purchases. Got a guy who is so nosey into what I'm buying from Japan that he tried to keep it away from me just because he signed for it and tried to peak into it. (Stupid mail lady, she knows I sign for my pacakges) Tried to come up with a made up rule that I have to get all my packages after work. That's why I am going with Fed Ex they come faster than the USPS and I don't have to work beyond my usual lunchtime to watch for it, he comes before the mail lady shows up.

Just paid for mine after the funds finally finished being transferred into my paypal account. Jeez $299 again just about the same I paid for the Kai, and it is comming in by Fed Ex to my job, and most likely on a Monday just like I planned with my last purchases. Got a guy who is so nosey into what I'm buying from Japan that he tried to keep it away from me just because he signed for it and tried to peak into it. (Stupid mail lady, she knows I sign for my pacakges) Tried to come up with a made up rule that I have to get all my packages after work. That's why I am going with Fed Ex they come faster than the USPS and I don't have to work beyond my usual lunchtime to watch for it, he comes before the mail lady shows up.

You sir have much more patience than I, if some random a-hole at my work was keeping my expensive imported figure from me I'd probably go so far as to threaten him and call him every curse word in the book, then I'd hit him, I know I'm pretty bad.

You sir have much more patience than I, if some random a-hole at my work was keeping my expensive imported figure from me I'd probably go so far as to threaten him and call him every curse word in the book, then I'd hit him, I know I'm pretty bad.

Actually when Alto came in I came close to kneeing him in the nuts until he finally caved and gave me my package. But this is why I pay for my purchase on a Wed or Thursday, because it has a greater chance of arriving on the first day of the week, and that he is not scheduled on that day. So I got the drop on him I am a Genius. :)

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Yeah no kidding. I'd flat out tell him it wasn't any of his business and it is not his property to tamper with.

The VF-19F when it comes will be a thing of even more awesome beauty. Salivating now, thinking of white stripes on that gorgeous blue and the single laser head............yum!

Graham

Same here, Graham. Same here. I just got my VF-19 Master File and it makes me even more anxious for the F. Can't wait to see pics.

The VF-19 series must be selling really well from the number of variants coming out. That's fine with me though, as this is easily the best mold that Yamato has every produced, and deservingly so.

Graham, any idea of whether the -P variant or -F variant will come out first? I would imagine it would be the -F, as it's really easy to make now compared to the -P, but I recall they were showing off the -P alongside the S variant at the last hobby show?

The VF-19 series must be selling really well from the number of variants coming out. That's fine with me though, as this is easily the best mold that Yamato has every produced, and deservingly so.

Graham, any idea of whether the -P variant or -F variant will come out first? I would imagine it would be the -F, as it's really easy to make now compared to the -P, but I recall they were showing off the -P alongside the S variant at the last hobby show?

Yup, P was shown alongside the S. Haven't seen the F head sculpt yet. I wonder though..to spice things up, will it use the shorter wings?

Darnit, why did the package get so delayed? If it's like my Alto, it might get here tomorrow.. but they're saying not til monday :(

It's in Oakland as of 9 pm tonight, but unless they go overnight like they did the last box I got from HLJ, it won't get anywhere near my town by tomorrow. Hrm.

Was at a dinner party until fairly late in the evening but there are a couple battroid pics up on anymoon now. I did a line art comparison (thank you LoneWolf) and I also added a blue scale comparison pic (VF-19S between a VF-22S Max, YF-21, and Q-Rau Max).

Looks like the yellow stripes should be more of a yellow/orange....like a school bus instead of neon yellow. I too am looking forward to the P or F. I MAY actually take the plunge for one of those. Still hoping that they'll make an E variant from the master files book or any other military type scheme with an F, S, or E.

Chris

Bwahaha... I got my VF-19Ss from AmiAmi in! I thought I wouldn't see them until Monday since I'm located on the east coast.

***EDIT***

I'm actually pretty stoked... since I didn't get to pick up the VF-19Kai. This will be my first impression of the improved 'lineart' models of the 19 variants.

post-4919-0-03819500-1322850861_thumb.jpg

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

I guess I'm putting this up for color reference. The blue of the VF-19S is pretty close to my 'Dremel' hobby clamps, almost near the 'BIC' blue rubber grip and darker than a blue 'Sharpe' cap.

The ISO on my phone's camera was set at 1250 with a brightness level of 2 and under my room's daylight bulb.

post-4919-0-57155900-1322862633_thumb.jpg

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX