1/60 Macross 7 VF-19S Blazer Valkyrie Emerald Force Unit Announced

GU-11

Pre-order e-mails are going out for amiami customers, so check your mailboxes....ouch this excaliber is $302 including shipping to the states. Well I hopes it worth it, Im glad valks are somewhat comming out once a month.

Yeah, $301.25 for me! I can't believe how okay I am with that price too. I feel like I really should be more concerned... I don't know if that makes me spoiled, crazy or likely a combination of both.

well f*ck. I forgot I had a figure ordered that isn't out till January. Sent a request to ship my VF-19 now, hopefully they get it processed before it sells out. Also HLJ's combined price plus shipping estimate is $287.48 so :p

well f*ck. I forgot I had a figure ordered that isn't out till January. Sent a request to ship my VF-19 now, hopefully they get it processed before it sells out. Also HLJ's combined price plus shipping estimate is $287.48 so :p

Wow 287.48 from hlj maybey I should switch back to them, usual when I used to shop at hlj the quoted price was usually lower than the actual price paid. If you don't mind could you post the final cost u paid because I might switch back to hlj if it's cheaper.

I did not get a notice from HLJ yet, I'll make sure I did not delete it by mistake when I was going thorugh my e-mail. They had some Black Friday sales e-mails there that I deleted. After going through 36 different e-mails I might have missed it. I already put $190.00 into my paypal account early last week and just put in another $190.00 into, what ever is left after purchasing this will be usedafter adding more funds for the VF-17. But I am saying this might be my last two for Macross 7 just saw what my car payment is going to be and I still have a doctors bill to pay that I keep forgetting to do. Anyone wants to buy a used VF-25S Ozma with armor pack

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

I got two and paid $279 for each (includes the shipping) at amiami.

Did you pay by Paypal? I live closer, but the total was higher than yours from amiami.

I ended up paying $300.99 even though the Paypal currency converter showed it should cost 285.71 USD

PayPal exchange rate:1 JPY = 0.0124930 USD.

I think the paypal converter lies...... It may also be the reason they hide it. lol

https://www.paypal.c...urrency-generic

I am for sure most likely going to go back to HLJ for future pre orders. They have provided me the best service out of the 2 shops.

Hell amiami actually charged me money for the corrected VF-19 fire valk corrected wings. They made it sound like I could not get them and that they don't provide those kind of services.

Then they e-mailed me back and said "You are lucky, we found a set" even though I told them Yamato is re issuing them for a defect. Long story short HLJ has never charged me anything for defective replacement parts, except the SAL charge.

Anyways back on topic! I can't wait to get this but I am so low on dipslay space it's crazy. I don't want to have to put one of my other valks back in prison :(

Edited by Loop

Well so far no go in HKG. Went to Sino Centre and all the other toy shows in MongKok but none of them have any stock and none of them know when they will be getting it. Some even say mid december for Hong Kong even.

Saw the 19S at CTMA today. Didn't ask how much...

Waiting for my usual shop to carry it...

I can't believe these valks are costing more than a PS3.

Damn you Yamato for ruining my collection. No more 1/60 valks for me until they get cheaper at HLJ.

But it will take a long time to see a VF-19 hopefully at US$180. That is the price I would pay for an excellent toy that is just made of cheap plastic.

Edited by takatoys

seriously, if they're going to charge premium prices, at least load up on premium materials, like fine grain leather, Japanese maple. Go the extra step Yamato!

You are right. I nice collectable box with a plate or a big instructions book with some pictures of the anime would've been nice.

Yamato should try to please the fans not only with a nice looking toy, but also with some good extras that justify the expensive price tag.

You are right. I nice collectable box with a plate or a big instructions book with some pictures of the anime would've been nice.

Yamato should try to please the fans not only with a nice looking toy, but also with some good extras that justify the expensive price tag.

Oh, I was talking about the actual toys. Hand stitched leather pilots chair, wood trim for the console. Maybe a nice handwritten note from the people who made it

Oh, I was talking about the actual toys. Hand stitched leather pilots chair, wood trim for the console. Maybe a nice handwritten note from the people who made it

[Out of topic]

If you are into scale cars like me (1/18) CMC is doing the exact thing you are talking about :)

Real leather, brass piping for classic cars, real tires and more :D

[/Out of topic]

Edited by charger69

If you are into scale cars like me (1/18) CMC is doing the exact thing you are talking about :)

Real leather, brass pipes for classic cars, real tires and more :D

no, I didn't know that! That's actually really, really cool!

Though, seriously... yamato could step up their game a bit on the value adds. I was just thinking about how my shoe shine kit came in a nice box that had a suede top and bottom and that wasn't even the kit itself, just the box the kit came in and the whole thing came in a nice bag.

I can't believe these valks are costing more than a PS3.

Damn you Yamato for ruining my collection. No more 1/60 valks for me until they get cheaper at HLJ.

But it will take a long time to see a VF-19 hopefully at US$180. That is the price I would pay for an excellent toy that is just made of cheap plastic.

Man I hate the higher prices. The goood thing is though, the Fire Valkyrie is said to be the best Valkyrie by Yamato to date, leaps and bounds above previous releases. Presumably the Blazer will be on par if not better.

The yen to dollar ratio doesn't help any of us either.