1/60 Macross 7 VF-19S Blazer Valkyrie Emerald Force Unit Announced

GU-11

I can't believe these valks are costing more than a PS3.

look at it this way; i could have bought THREE of these criminally overpriced bastards

with how much these two Audio components cost me, about a year ago;

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/shaorin-chan/PIONEER%20PD-91/PD-91JOHN5-29-112.jpg

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/shaorin-chan/PIONEER%20PD-91/PD-91CD-RAdjustment10-29-111.jpg

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/shaorin-chan/PIONEER%20PD-91/PD-91MacG11-26-102.jpg

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/shaorin-chan/MacGyver%20System%202011/VSX-D1SJohn9-20-11.jpg

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/shaorin-chan/MacGyver%20System%202011/VSX-D1S4.jpg

-it was more than worth it, though;between the two of them.

my music/AV sources have never sounded sweeter, and my overall Hi-Fi / A/V system has never looked better, to my eyes, at least...

On it's way out, finally. A Christmas gift from my wife.

oh, my god. i'd like to have a wife like yours for x'mas, lol.

So is anyone planning to get this and a Sound Booster? VF-19S Fire Blazer Custom B))

customize the sound booster into some kind of miniature macross cannon^^

Saw the 19S at CTMA today. Didn't ask how much...

Waiting for my usual shop to carry it...

I'm so glad i saw your post, i was just about to give up. I was actually at MongKok area last night but only went to Inn's Point in Yau Ma Tei and skipped Sino and CTMA since i was there on Monday. I didn't think they would stock the next day since everyone i had asked on monday had no clue.

Which store/level in CTMA ha the VF-19S?

I'm hoping to get it before i leave HKG on Friday. At least hope to get better pricing than HLJ and save myself on shipping.

Thanks

Perhaps Yamato should show the same care for their Macross toys like they did with their high end Patlabor's.

IIRC the box art was better, each piece was individually wrapped, encased in silk, and didn't they include white gloves too?

oh, my god. i'd like to have a wife like yours for x'mas, lol.

Yeah, she's great. We just tell each other what we want, and make it easy. She knew I wanted the 19S, and so, bam, paid for.

Whee, got my shipping notice this afternoon. ^_^ Saying it will be here on the 5th, but if it's anything like last time, I might have it by friday.

Mine says the same thing. I may see it on Saturday I think. 4 days is usual from my experience.

Perhaps Yamato should show the same care for their Macross toys like they did with their high end Patlabor's.

IIRC the box art was better, each piece was individually wrapped, encased in silk, and didn't they include white gloves too?

The Ingram also retailed for ¥28,000 ( ¥6,000 more than the VF-19).

I'm so glad i saw your post, i was just about to give up. I was actually at MongKok area last night but only went to Inn's Point in Yau Ma Tei and skipped Sino and CTMA since i was there on Monday. I didn't think they would stock the next day since everyone i had asked on monday had no clue.

Which store/level in CTMA ha the VF-19S?

I'm hoping to get it before i leave HKG on Friday. At least hope to get better pricing than HLJ and save myself on shipping.

Thanks

I saw it on 1/F of CTMA.

I believe the other shops are beginning to carry it too, one or two days delay is common.

Argh! I think my usual vendor won't carry it until Sat. But his price is almost always the best. And nice guy too.

Wow... looks like I got some quick shipping. Estimated delivery date: 11/30. Neat!

That's kinda crazy, but awesome if they pull it off. Which shipping method did you use?

Best I've seen was my v.2 Alto, took about 60 hours total to get to the Fedex place here. I've been using Fedex for a while since they stay open longer, and I can get my packages after work.

Have your cotton cloth handy... there's lots of mold release on mine... most I've ever seen on a toy. I imagine the dark blue just makes it more visible... but yeah, you can actually see it caked on, not just feel it. Obviously it wipes right off, I've never really understood why it bothers people so much.

Well, it's only a real problem when it keeps tampos from sticking, which is why it was such an issue from the v.1 VF-25. Fortunately, the VF-19 doesn't really have any markings that are in risky areas as far as I remember. Possibly the nose markings, but the rest are fairly in the clear during transformation.

Yeah, I've never had an issue with the mold release stuff. Simple wipe down works great. Remember that VF-19 Kai review, where that one guy was saying how disgusting the toy was because it's so caked on, and he didn't want to touch it? F!@#ing wipe it off (not said to anyone here). And I agree, as long as it doesn't screw with tampo printing, if that's the only issue, it's non importante.