6 hours ago, Sandman said:

I did get a replacement mailed to me. So @Mommar should send them an email.

5 hours ago, Mommar said:

A replacement for what, the stand?  And who did you e-mail?

On 10/20/2023 at 5:34 PM, Sandman said:

Anyone know if Sentinel offers spare parts? My Legios stand arm snapped. Or any other place?

On 10/23/2023 at 8:42 PM, m0n5t3r said:

Screenshot_20231024_113935_Gmail.jpg.d5877b3729b49fe853a326c459565d22.jpg

You can try emailing them (Sentinel International). I emailed them earlier this year about my missing intake cover. They mailed it to me for free.

On 12/21/2023 at 6:55 PM, Mommar said:

A replacement for what, the stand?  And who did you e-mail?

Sentinel. Got their email of their site. They'll only replace the broken pieces of the stand, not the whole stand.

Edit: got the email for your convience: info@sentinel-toys.com

On 12/22/2023 at 9:38 AM, jenius said:

That's dope.

I have that issue myself, actually...

GMG2023.jpg.c4c0a779e7b030935c2573e7069250e8.jpg

It has 24 pages devoted to Mospeada.

GMG2.jpg.c6ccb026fb62f1a9fe061cd64866358e.jpg

A complete series breakdown, including information on specific concepts and setting...

GMG3.jpg.997aa86d70ac1ab4f1431248139f0ff9.jpg

...scale comparison art from the animation model sheets...

GMG1.jpg.391ddeef3383c11b3b78c756da0ad3db.jpg

...and more full-color line art than I've seen published before. :good:

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Perxion said:

I used a 3D model for the cyclone and AI for  the background.

Great concept, but AI has difficulty understanding perspective and foreground scale.  That pic makes your cyclone look as big as an Alpha. 😅

On 1/6/2024 at 6:28 AM, tekering said:

Great concept, but AI has difficulty understanding perspective and foreground scale.  That pic makes your cyclone look as big as an Alpha. 😅

Sc-scale?!?  In an anime thread???

Shame on you, sir!  Shame! :rofl:

Edited by CoryHolmes

On 1/11/2024 at 5:21 PM, Mog said:

It’s 2024.

Is it too early to ask if Sentinel has colored prototype pics of their Tread? 

:spiteful:

Not at all, it's a good question.

In fact, Wonder Fest 2024 is next month.

Let's hope to see something from the Tread now!

I’m just curious how they’ll pull off the cockpit and whether there’s enough room in it for a full sized pilot.

. . . Oh and whether they’ll add some missiles for the wing hardpoints and some sort of gun for the big lug.

If I was them, I'd be expecting limited sales so I would try to keep costs low and not include many extras. I'd make an add-on set to sell separately or include some items with a Dark Legioss to try to drive sales of that bird.

Shush!  If they’re not going to make different colored ones, extra accessories would be a good way to differentiate themselves from the other Treads/Betas that came before.

The Tread has been in what an unusually long tease now for a Sentinel product. I hope it doesn't become vaporware though, although still pretty optimistic at this point it will still get a release. 

11 hours ago, jenius said:

If I was them, I'd be expecting limited sales so I would try to keep costs low and not include many extras. I'd make an add-on set to sell separately or include some items with a Dark Legioss to try to drive sales of that bird.

Good sales strategy, I already have my Legioss ready with it's support weapon.

image.jpeg.ebc8d8640e5fe7ad1aadadb898c5abbb.jpeg

image.jpeg.c0dc6cbd7132e7b7fb2b60aa63f82cd0.jpeg

Hopefully they offer an extra weapon package with future Treads.

I think that if I were to see the blue Tread on sale, but from then on it would depend on the sales of the new Breakers wave.

This set of CM's figures were always a bit of small grail for me, they are so hard to come by! So am pretty stoked to have scored this, even if I haven't completed the basic set of CM's bikes yet.

MospeadaFigureCollNRMnt.jpg.50cb97e9a52853123d2a0b72e6264142.jpg

^Sure wish those would be reissued or got the revival/reinterpretation treatment by some other company/division... I'm firmly unwilling to track down and pay exorbitant secondary market prices for, essentially, Gashapons.

8 hours ago, mechaninac said:

^Sure wish those would be reissued or got the revival/reinterpretation treatment by some other company/division... I'm firmly unwilling to track down and pay exorbitant secondary market prices for, essentially, Gashapons.

Would actually prefer 1/12 action figures in their regular/casual clothing... maybe in 10+ years Kitzconcept might get around to making New Gen. merchandise. :nea:

54 minutes ago, m0n5t3r said:

Would actually prefer 1/12 action figures in their regular/casual clothing... maybe in 10+ years Kitzconcept might get around to making New Gen. merchandise. :nea:

Why not both? :unknw: The thing is, in 10+ years, no matter who (unlikely) does it, there'll be little chance that I'll give a damn about this stuff.

20 hours ago, MKT said:

This set of CM's figures were always a bit of small grail for me, they are so hard to come by! So am pretty stoked to have scored this, even if I haven't completed the basic set of CM's bikes yet.

I could never find that set as a whole, but I was lucky enough to find all the figures separately. Then I had some custom figures made to go with them

IMG_20200705_215925.jpg.0a808306a4ba3afa37dc6ea256929ff4.jpg

I had mistakenly thought more of these CM's figures and their bikes would be available as and when Sentinel released their ride armors, but that didn't really turn out to be the case. Also thanks (again) to @Jenius' site mentioning these were pretty low production numbers to begin with anyway, so that in a large part made me accept it at current aftermarket price. 

KC seems to be best bet now for any civilian clothes Mospeada figures, but looking at their pace of releases, their prices would be double MSRP what they are asking for Dana now lol.

1 hour ago, Convectuoso said:

I could never find that set as a whole, but I was lucky enough to find all the figures separately. Then I had some custom figures made to go with them

Those are pretty nice customs, and matches the aesthetics of the current figures. :good:

On 1/17/2024 at 12:19 AM, MKT said:

That's awesome. I've had my eye on them for YEARS, to fill out my collection, but the prices I see on eBay are just hard to justify for me.

On 1/17/2024 at 5:00 PM, mechaninac said:

Why not both? :unknw: The thing is, in 10+ years, no matter who (unlikely) does it, there'll be little chance that I'll give a damn about this stuff.

Oh be honest, you’ll give a damn. You’re gonna be on the front porch in a rocking chair complaining about how kids these days don’t get it. And saying things about how they’re always complaining on x and how back in your day, it was all about going on twitter and tweeting about 40 year old shows and toys based on those shows. Then they’ll ask “What’s Twitter?”. And you’ll tell them that it’s none of their damned business!!!

Eventually you’ll log back in here and see that some oddball company finally did those plain clothes Mospeada action figures. Then you’re gonna put on those old man glasses and take a closer look and then realize they got the proportions all wrong. Then a little tear will come down your cheek and as you realize that we’re all here probably complaining about the same things and wondering if it will be another ten years before someone gets it right.

I'll be honest, a small part (the little kid in me who'll never die) will still follow most announcements but the jaded old man in me, the curmudgeon dementedly yelling 'GET OFF MY LAWN YOU DELINQUENTS!!!' will be shrugging his shoulders in indifference and logically justifying it by coming to the realization that this stuff is just too expensive and pointless for what it is and me eventually being too old for this poop; heck, my purchasing activities have already cratered by 90% from my peak in the last couple of years, and my selectivity on what I will actually even contemplate buying and how much I'm willing to spend on something (sticker discipline) have skyrocketed. :drinks:

On 1/17/2024 at 6:15 PM, Convectuoso said:

Nice collection of figures.