Same, I pre-ordered one at BBTS just in case I can't get one at HLJ. I imagine that the import stores will have it for slightly cheaper since BBTS has to pay for import shipping on top of the figure. Really odd though that they have a listing up already, I wonder if they have a good relationship with Sentinel and that is why the price is fair and the pre-order is up already. 

The figure looks so good and I hope Sentinel does a good job with the cloth suit and transformation. I heard/read the dino getters weren't great because nothing locked in for transformation. I hope that isn't the case for this and it is rock solid in both modes. 

1 minute ago, General Rasp said:

Same, I pre-ordered one at BBTS just in case I can't get one at HLJ. I imagine that the import stores will have it for slightly cheaper since BBTS has to pay for import shipping on top of the figure. Really odd though that they have a listing up already, I wonder if they have a good relationship with Sentinel and that is why the price is fair and the pre-order is up already. 

The figure looks so good and I hope Sentinel does a good job with the cloth suit and transformation. I heard/read the dino getters weren't great because nothing locked in for transformation. I hope that isn't the case for this and it is rock solid in both modes. 

I don't recall them ever having any Sentinel figures for less than anywhere else. If that were the case I would have bought some from them. I hope it's not a mistake and if so, I hope they still honor the price. 

It's possible that Sentinel made a deal with Toynami to have Toynami distribute it in the states (like Toynami did with the Megahouse ride armors... not like Toynami did with Beagle where they re-badged it). If that is what happened, then Toynami may have given BBTS the details ignorant of Sentinel's plans to make the toy available 9/29. If that's the case, it might also mean that the BBTS price will be very competitive with the overseas shops since they would have a US distributor to deal with rather than an international middle man. 

Well for those of Us International to US ie Europe etc. BBTS I have jumped on with a PO But TBH probably get direct from Japan too as both will alas incur Customs. Plus would it be Bad to have More of these LOL  I Think Not and the 15 CM Brave Riders 1/18th (added photos of the 1/18th ones) I have say so too LOL

Had not realised till today FIGMA had one in the pipe too. It IS awesome to see Mospeada Love return. Hopefully see a Very impressive 1/12 Line up from Both companies and hey Even more may jump on? INBITS will be needed 1/12 and that could get Revoltech Excited LOL

I am hoping we will see more options and indeed hoping as Sentinel have not with their first, that FIGMA will throw us the GALLANT H-90 (would it be the modular version for rifle?). With that added my private commission Build from a friend overe here in the UK who made this a few years back. Still my Pride and Joy

1511735_1446243168927587_1549364693_n.jpg

1655906_1446243165594254_2091095270_n.jpg

zmosp1.jpg

zmosp2.jpg

zmosp5.jpg

zmosp6.jpg

19 minutes ago, teckno viking said:

Had not realised till today FIGMA had one in the pipe too. It IS awesome to see Mospeada Love return. Hopefully see a Very impressive 1/12 Line up from Both companies and hey Even more may jump on? INBITS will be needed 1/12 and that could get Revoltech Excited LOL

Figma has one in the pipe? Where did you read that?

8 hours ago, jenius said:

It's possible that Sentinel made a deal with Toynami to have Toynami distribute it in the states (like Toynami did with the Megahouse ride armors... not like Toynami did with Beagle where they re-badged it). If that is what happened, then Toynami may have given BBTS the details ignorant of Sentinel's plans to make the toy available 9/29. If that's the case, it might also mean that the BBTS price will be very competitive with the overseas shops since they would have a US distributor to deal with rather than an international middle man. 

I was pondering this as well, and it is possible given what happened with Beagle and Megahouse (didn't they shove a sticker on the Megahouse boxes?). The missing piece is that it hasn't shown up on any Robotech promos yet, or their official store.

From memory the US price for the Beagle was better than the Japanese price by about 20%, but I don't remember what the exchange rate was back then.