2 hours ago, Sandman said:

I agree the saber rider soundtrack rocks all over bismark's.

I never saw the Saber Riders or Bizmark, but having listened to both opening themes on YouTube just now I'm gonna have to disagree there:

MIO / MIQ's voice just drips with soulful, pop awesomeness. Another good one by here is the Aura Battler Dunbine opening.

23 minutes ago, Axelay said:

Wow...! Curious about the projected price point for this. I still have and love my Beagle version, but this looks to be on a new level.

Looks much the same to me, just smaller. :unsure:

Sentinel's ride armor looks amazballs. Hopefully this time the cloth will be sturdy. EVO's legioss is getting better looking with the additional paint over the last prototype, but they better work out those gaps by September if I'm going to throw money their way. 

2 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Has there been a discussion on the differences between this riobot and the anime versions? Just wondering how substantial are the differences...

The Beagle was 1/10, Riobot is 1/12 scale. Mechanically they look quite similar, but the transformation is different - Riobot's cowling comes up from the front, which is more anime accurate. Materials look the same too - POM, ABS, cloth and maybe some diecast.

I expect Riobot's to cost about twice as much. The Beagle was 24000 JPY. :(

Ok am putting down both as comparison, not quite sure which parts are canonical v non-canonical..

MospeadaBL2.thumb.jpg.3684b0af836989f99babf5bbe23cb33a.jpgDF8o0CYUAAAV_LD.thumb.jpg.e2ae1c92a68e7a09aa427c41a72607de.jpg

22 minutes ago, Tober said:

The Beagle was 1/10, Riobot is 1/12 scale. Mechanically they look quite similar, but the transformation is different - Riobot's cowling comes up from the front, which is more anime accurate. Materials look the same too - POM, ABS, cloth and maybe some diecast.

I expect Riobot's to cost about twice as much. The Beagle was 24000 JPY. :(

I see, but doesn't that mean that the riobot version is more canonical then? I didnt realise there was a modern interpretation..

It gets a bit tricky. The Beagle is an interpretation of the classic MOSPEADA Ride Armors. The transformation is different from the cartoon in that the transforming armor wraps around the soldier from behind, instead of partially comin up from the front (which makes more sense). The width of the bike is somewhat thinner and the leg armor is much less bulky.

The Riobot version is based on the front and back cover of the MOSPEADA Complete Art Works book, which I think is done by Aramaki himself. So I'm not sure where it fits into canon as such...:unsure: It looks like the dimensions are similar to the Beagle version though.

36218257606_dba43ed9fc_z.jpg

The cover of the Transforming Bikes book also has a more modern take on a MOSPEADA Ride Armor too.

35456284353_d4919c3688_z.jpg

I found this while searching for MOSPEADA reference a while ago, I don't know the source.

35427601254_774a47f322_b.jpg