8 hours ago, Bolt said:

I've heard of an upcoming series called Jedi Knight. Which will chronicle Luke after ROTJ rebuilding the Jedi order and his/ their adventures leading up to TFA. This will cover Luke at different ages. And a recast is being considered.  So , if the rumor mill is true, they're not done milking the Skywalker thing. 
And then there's the eminent return if Rey Skywalker..

6 hours ago, Duke Togo said:

No reputable sites are reporting this. Not even a whisper.

And even if they were I would not be interested. Unless they are intending to completely rewrite the sequel trilogy, which they are not, then I have no desire to see Luke crash and burn and turn into an old fuddy-duddy who hides away from the universe - yet still leaves a map with which to find him.

As for the Manalorian, I liked it for the most part. It did get a little side-tracked on side quests but those were still entertaining and fun. The last two episodes were really good,

Spoiler

what with taking back Mandalore

I also liked Bo-Kataan, esp with Sackhoff in the role and would certainly sit down for a season wrapped around her character.

I also hope this is not the last time we see Din and Grogu, though if it is, I think they were left in a good place. As had been mentioned about character arcs, unless something truly bad happens, Din seems to have reached the end of his.

12 minutes ago, ErikElvis said:

Just watched the last episode. Enjoyed it. But how in the hell did that mando make it to space with his jet pack when a few episodes earlier they were all running out of fuel chasing a dragon thing to its nest. 

overall 3rd season I guess a C+

technically they were in the atmosphere just above the cloud layer, but um, yeah....

52 minutes ago, ErikElvis said:

Just watched the last episode. Enjoyed it. But how in the hell did that mando make it to space with his jet pack when a few episodes earlier they were all running out of fuel chasing a dragon thing to its nest. 

overall 3rd season I guess a C+

The real Mandos must have better jet packs!:p

9 hours ago, jvmacross said:

...and speaking of jet-packs...how did the jet-pack Din took off one of the dead manda-troopers fit perfectly onto his own armor?

Is there some Galactic bureau that enforces the standardization of Jet-pack armor connectors?

And does it have anything to do with actual physical connections? Every time he puts it on he just slips it onto his back, so I'm assuming there is some force field that seals it in place. 

1 hour ago, Thom said:

And does it have anything to do with actual physical connections? Every time he puts it on he just slips it onto his back, so I'm assuming there is some force field that seals it in place. 

Who knows....all the suits the Mandos wear seem to be custom built...which would seem to require a custom jet-pack....

I'm sure it'll get explained in some future Star Wars reference book!...

7 hours ago, Bolt said:

The Mandoverse movie by Dave is named..."Heir To The Empire ". Is he bringing back the EU, little by little..?9DA00B21-D0AB-4BC0-831D-49177CA30BF6.jpeg.5b95a821f08502a696176cfedfa46c0f.jpeg

Internet rumor not being reported by any reputable sites. Color me skeptical.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2023 at 5:22 PM, Duke Togo said:

Internet rumor not being reported by any reputable sites. Color me skeptical.

The only way I want to see those stories on a screen at this point is as book-to-screen direct animated adaptations that make no attempt to bridge the EU to the canon universe.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2023 at 12:45 AM, Thom said:

Still wish it was 1/48 to match the previous kit but I'll still be getting one!

It'll match Hasbro's 2012 "Movie Heroes" Naboo Fighter, which (in typically undersized Hasbro fashion) is 1:24 scale...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...