Some nice inspiration here, especially like Kirik's pro looking displays and the other small DYRL collection posted, they're something like I want to end up with some day. The Frontier displays just don't evoke Macross to me, I think of Gundam or even Five Star Stories first when I look at them. Generation gap I guess?

Edited by Load Master

These displays really make me wanna do a photo shoot with all mine, but it's mostly in a closet, and my 3 Detolfs are full of boxes of Old Robotech, G1 Transformers, Macross, Mospeada, and Orguss stuff...oh, and some Starwars and G.I.Joe toys. I really need to set this stuff up so that it looks pretty.

I want your Job Kicker as my collection while is nice is no where near this nice. I have a room but it's just a toy room mixed with everthing i have. I would love a macross room and the funds for stuff like the helmets and everything. Truly jealous my friend truly jealous

It was available at a local store supplier of displays/slot wall stuff. They usually run pretty high and I saw a few of them on eBay but again price was high and shipping freight will rape you. Luckily he is local and they deliver. If my wife said yes I would have gotten more for my other figures.

Edited by Kicker773

FINALLY!!!! great display room Kicker!!! and you're still using of those custom Detolf cabinets =]

Room looks fantastic and i'd love to see pics of each individual shelf as well. I'd love to get nice display cabinets like these if i had the money, but my detolf displays will have to do.

thanks for sharing!

I know right. It was long overdue. Wife didn't even know I had that much since most of them were in storage. But since I got my own zen room now I unloaded everything. Well maybe not everything since I still have about a closet full of stuff. I have a tv in there now too to watch macros stuff. =]

I had to use the custom detolf since I couldn't fir another shelf unit. Worked out pretty well. The other shelf is in my office filled with the halo and marvel bishoujo stuff

So.... after a month of moving crap around....

Before

DSC_0099.jpg

in between..

Walking in

DSC_0218.jpg

Left side

LeftSide.jpg

Right side

RightSide.jpg

My Macross Room.

Special thanks to the wife for supporting me =)

Are you ready to deploy your macross troops? there are really a lot..:)

Sorry didn't mean to. Should I take the pics down? It's not the job it's how you save =] sold some of my other collections, plus got out of the car hobby.

I'll take them down in a bit.

Nah, why would you take the pictures down??

You should take closer pictures of each cabinet so we can see how you arranged your collection!!!

It looks very tastefuly displayed.