Thanx scream man!!! ^_^

LOVE your DC,Marvel and 1/6 line!!

I bet you love entering your cave,and delay your exit.

And of course the VF-1,s!!!

Could I be really cheeky and request some closer pics of your panel lining on your VF-1,s(in your own sweet time ofcourse..not to rush you) :D:D

And I didn,t mind the links...nice surprise,s waiting for me!!

Edited by troyness

My bad, I see now.

Pretty darn comprehensive. I think I see every new 1/60 that yamato has put out in that cabinet.

You need a Fan Racer maybe...

I wanted to put the destroids up higher, but there wasn't any room sadly. And I have a clear fan racer that came with the Angelbird. I just haven't done anything with it.

Very sexy Rabidweezil!!!

Love that VF test valk!!

Possibly a angelbird and your done ^_^

Thank you.

And the Angel bird is on the Yamato stand on the second shelf...in front of the VF-1D :)

Scream Man: beautiful panel lining from what I can see..my itch has been scratched ,thank-you great job! :)

Rabidweezil:I see the AB now ,alot of members are reluctant to transform it(I don,t blame them)it,s hard to come by..and tooo pretty to touch. :)

Thanx guys.

@ Kirk:

Got the idea when My VF-19 Master-file book arrived. I saw a pic and thought "Hey, those look like the FAST boosters from a VF-11 Thunderbolt." Thus my VF-11c is now boosterless.

@ Charger69

Not sure of the scale, I stole it from my Revotech Bunny Suit Haruhi Suzumiya.

here's my crappy little collection;

* VF-1J YAMATO 1/60v.II

* VF-1J BANDAI 1/72 High Complete Model

* VF-1S YAMATO 1/48 Roy Focker Ver.

* VF-1S TAKATOKU/BANDAI 1/55 (TRANS FORMERS "JETFIRE" Ver. x2 (one custom painted, one original)

* VF-1S IMAI/BANDAI 1/72 VARIABLE TYPE Model Kit (ROBOTECH "VEXAR" Repackage)

* VF-1A IMAI 1/72 VARIABLE TYPE Model Kit

VF-1JIchijoTVcollection2-9-111.jpg

VF-1JIchijoTVcollection2-9-115.jpg

VF-1JIchijoTVcollection2-9-114.jpg

VF-1JIchijoTVcollection2-9-116.jpg

-PLANNED ADDITIONS-

* VF-1J IMAI 1/72 VARIABLE TYPE Model Kit (UNBUILT)

* VF-11C YAMATO 1/60

* YF-19 YAMATO 1/60 "Double Nuts" Ver.

I guess I'm kind of lucky that my parents are more than understanding of my collecting habits. in fact I think I can safely blame most of it on my dad.

As far back as I can remember my Dad has always been into collecting all manner of things; Sports memorabilia, comic books, trading cards, statues and figures, etc. etc. Growing up we had very little normal art around the house; we had lithographs and framed animation cells, and what more conventional stuff we did have was all traditional Japanese art. as a little kid are weekends consisted of either going to local comic shops or going to card shows at the mall. To this day are garage is filled with boxes of comic books and mint on card action figures.

when I started buying toys and figures of my own, pretty much everything was just more anime versions of what my dad had been buying for years so it wasn't every surprising.

so basically I'm doomed to the life of an esoteric hobbyist because I come from a line of esoteric hobbyists. :wacko:

pretty much the story of my life (providing you swap out "Dad has always been into collecting all manner of things"

with"Mom has always been into collecting all manner of things"

Very classy display Kirik!!

Love the name tags! :)

Now that your Macross collection is complete, have you concidered taxidermi collecting?

It,s very 2011 "hot right now"....there,s chase variants!! :p

I will start with the warning that I have crap for a camera and am not a talented photographer like some of you, but here is my first display case completed. I call it DYRL? Plus because of a couple toys that aren't strictly from DYRL? but I think fit the theme.

The second shelf is my engineering/armoury themed shelf, and the bottom shelf is Max themed.

post-13425-129848917667_thumb.jpg

post-13425-129848919688_thumb.jpg

post-13425-129848927227_thumb.jpg

post-13425-129848928877_thumb.jpg

post-13425-129848930633_thumb.jpg

Edited by Xx-SKULL-ONE-xX