I love how it looks like you've left room for Diamond and Emerald Force in your Mac7 section. :lol: Awesomely beautiful collection there. One more vote for a shelf by shelf tour though, I'm curious what's behind the glare. :)

I already have a diamond force and emerald force in 1/65 LOL. Yep kept the other M7 in valk mode until the rest arrive then we'll see if we can squeeze them in there.

** Overwhelmed **

Holy crap...

*** Stunned ***

And you said other figures, right?

**** Bewildered ****

Yep I have other figures...X men, Akira, Marvel Bishoujo, Shunya Yamashita, Fate, Love Hina, VMF50 Dolls, Batman, etc.

Fail! I see 2cm of space left! :lol

I can't believe your starting to collect playarts figs too. The ulitmate crazy would be to jump into Hot Toys stuff..

hint!

Just the halo and maybe snake figs...I wanted to jump into the hot toys but finding them is a pain. I don't have time for that. I do have the Tron fig and awaiting my tron bike.

I might pick up another display cabinet. The guy i get it from gives me really good deals on them. =)

Are you ready to deploy your macross troops? there are really a lot..:)

Yes my troops are ready to go where ever they are needed!

I'll try to take more pics this weekend if I can. I've been swamped at work. Glad you guys appreciate it. I'm proud of my collection. A few of them should be familiar to a few of you since I purchased some of them from here back in the day.

I remember Graham had a wall of 1/72 Mac Plus valks, and I told myself I want to be like that.. next thing you know I've multipled. I wanted to try and do a inventory check this weekend if time allows me to. Good lord. Yamato should give me a discount considering I've picked up a few of their VMF50 dolls as well.

Edited by Kicker773

I already have a diamond force and emerald force in 1/65 LOL. Yep kept the other M7 in valk mode until the rest arrive then we'll see if we can squeeze them in there.

Yep I have other figures...X men, Akira, Marvel Bishoujo, Shunya Yamashita, Fate, Love Hina, VMF50 Dolls, Batman, etc.

Just the halo and maybe snake figs...I wanted to jump into the hot toys but finding them is a pain. I don't have time for that. I do have the Tron fig and awaiting my tron bike.

I might pick up another display cabinet. The guy i get it from gives me really good deals on them. =)

Yes my troops are ready to go where ever they are needed ;)

GBPDeployed.jpg

I'll try to take more pics this weekend if I can. I've been swamped at work. Glad you guys appreciate it. I'm proud of my collection. A few of them should be familiar to a few of you since I purchased some of them from here back in the day.

I remember Graham had a wall of 1/72 Mac Plus valks, and I told myself I want to be like that.. next thing you know I've multipled. I wanted to try and do a inventory check this weekend if time allows me to. Good lord. Yamato should give me a discount considering I've picked up a few of their VMF50 dolls as well.

Sweetness. GBP madness

Not sure what they were called Mommar, but I saw them on the floor and like them right away. I had wheels installed on them so I can move them around if needed when cleaning.

Found another pic....

Got Milk? ....How about Got Weathered? LOL JK

GotWeathered2.jpg

Full arsenal of Yamato 1/60 weathered valks with respective weathered FP

BTW Andy found the CF J and the 1/60 is now complete.

That's actually the Thunder Hammer custom parts.

Ha - wow Kicker, you have two Thunder Hammers? A gray and a white? I take it the gray is done to look like the original model and the white is just waiting for some future custom?

Edited by jenius

I'll ask the shop owner when I stop by there again. No markings on the cabinet or model number. I don't even think the shop has a website.

Man, your collection is just jaw droppingly awesome. I wish I could find display cases like yours that weren't ridiculously expensive. The cheapest semi-reasonable price I could find on the internet were 72" frameless glass display cases for close to $500 with lock. How much did you pay for each of yours?

craigslist has some nice things here and there. Yes the cheapest one i also found online was 500 with locks. The ones i found were way more less than that with locks. The shop owner gave me a deal since I bought multiples and was local hence there was no need to bother with shipping since I lived close by and he could deliver them unassembled himself.

Nice displays Kicker!!! are you using acrylic display stands to give you the different heights on your displays? Love all the different CM's figs that you included in the display. Looks good and NOT too cluttered which is what i run into with my displays

Keep the pics coming!!!! Show and tell is the best part of displaying your toys =]