Current state of the collection, just what I have on display right now. I have sold off a bunch and still have a bunch of stuff in boxes in the garage. Loved looking at all the rest of the collections. As far as what others think. I dont care what others think, I have them on display front and center and dont care who sees them. My house, my interest, get over it if you have an issue.

IMAG0734.jpg

IMAG0737.jpg

IMAG0738.jpg

IMAG0739.jpg

IMAG0740.jpg

IMAG0741.jpg

IMAG0736.jpg

IMAG0742.jpg

IMAG0743.jpg

IMAG0744.jpg

IMAG0745.jpg

IMAG0735.jpg

IMAG0747.jpg

IMAG0748.jpg

IMAG0749.jpg

Installed some LED to the display case. What do you guys think?

Seriously, I think you need to come over to my house and help my build a display case like yours! I have hundreds Yamatos and vintage in the box waiting for a nice display case like yours so I can display them!

Impressive work man! How did you do it and where did you get them from?

The force is strong within me.

LED from ikea.. display case were from a local shop.

Hopefully I get to finish my work early tomorrow and then perhaps get a chance to start on the other display cases.

Glad everyone is coming out of the wood work. Finally, not just me posting pictures. Now post some more =)

Great pics everyone.

Spiff, I love how your 1/3000 SDF-1 pretends to be a destroid. Pow! Pow!

Lorn_13, That is some seriously nice resin kits you've got there, as well as, great customized toys.

Kicker773, quit screwing around with Photobucket. It makes me hate you more. J/K. ;) . Luv you(r stuff) man!! :lol:

so the spare head, hands and clothing from a megahouse ranka stuck on an articulated body I can't identify?

Ranka body with articulation. Shocking isn't it when she can do poses. (^.~)

I will if you finish your kits and sell them so I can finish the 1/48 line.

Yup two strips of LED for one case is enough. My ships will be moving to a new hangar that can accommodate the 1/2000. Btw she found out about the 1/2000 NB4M. Remember our conversation last con lol. Had to get her a kitchen aid mixer to keep her happy.

Ranka body with articulation. Shocking isn't it when she can do poses. (^.~)

I will if you finish your kits and sell them so I can finish the 1/48 line.

Yup two strips of LED for one case is enough. My ships will be moving to a new hangar that can accommodate the 1/2000. Btw she found out about the 1/2000 NB4M. Remember our conversation last con lol. Had to get her a kitchen aid mixer to keep her happy.

I think you got the better part of the deal. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now you can ask her to mix and bake an SDF-1 cake any time you want. :rolleyes: Or, maybe some Regult cupcakes. :p

I think you got the better part of the deal. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now you can ask her to mix and bake an SDF-1 cake any time you want. :rolleyes: Or, maybe some Regult cupcakes. :p

Epic. I'm laughing so hard I just woke up the wife.