Kicker!!!! Stop messin with ur photobucket pics!! Hahhaa, I always check this thread a few days later and then your pic links are all dead.

Can you edit those posts and fix the link pics??

As for posting updates for my collection, I'm waiting for a new centerpiece to arrive that will be my holy grail. Pics to come soon!

Kicker!!!! Stop messin with ur photobucket pics!! Hahhaa, I always check this thread a few days later and then your pic links are all dead.

Can you edit those posts and fix the link pics??

As for posting updates for my collection, I'm waiting for a new centerpiece to arrive that will be my holy grail. Pics to come soon!

Between you and Kicker, you collections blow my mind. I'm looking forward to this holy grail though...

• 2 weeks later...

hehehe, newly updated 1/48 armored shelf plus Rohby JM2.0

photo-1.jpg

I remembered the cool Stealth Thunder Hammer SD pic and wanted to recreate it so i put my original TH on a stealth valk. GOLD VISOR!! haha

photo1-1.jpg

Here's the SD TH pic i was referring to:

hd20bud1.jpg

Minmei Guard Thunder Hammer plus Rohby Joke Machine 2.0.... holy grails of my collection now!!!

photo2.jpg

Edited by KiriK

I see these thunder hammer valks here and there, how does one go about obtaining one? is it a custom kit, if so who do i need to contact to get one?

Damn good question! I just figured i missed the boat on those since i started collecting late. And where are they getting those Minmei Guard decals???!!!

The original thread is here: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=25566&hl=thunderhammer&st=420

Don't think you can get one unless someone is selling theirs. I believe there was only about 30 made or so. Not sure on the exact number. As for Minmei Guard decals, Samuel decals has a set for sale, but doesn't have the honeycomb pattern on their decals for some reason.

I disagree..........Your VF-1J plushie is the holy grail......... :)

How much for one? Seriously.............I am sure lots of members on here with kids would buy one...at least! VF-1J, VF-1S, VF-1A, MAX and MILLIA sets........VF-1D PLUSHIE!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I actually started a design on a version 2.0 of my plushie design that i posted here: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=26922&hl=plushie&fromsearch=1

I was trying to see if i could get enough interest to make at least a few a the same time to save on costs, but nobody really responded. I semi-finished the body for the new prototype, but didn't turn out like i wanted, so i might re-do this again in the future.

Honestly I couldn't afford that, but would you consider selling the pattern and instructions for less and letting the buyer do the labor and buy the supplies?

That is an excellent idea.....then kiriK could sell the different heads and armor patterns separately......the VF-1A, VF-1S, and VF-1D all TV version heads!!! Maybe the heads and armor could come on/off via velcro?

^_^

Honestly I couldn't afford that, but would you consider selling the pattern and instructions for less and letting the buyer do the labor and buy the supplies?

I might be able to do that, but i'd have to spend time completing my prototype 1st and making sure it's good quality. I'd also have to create instructions at some point too so it'd definitely take awhile to put it all together. I'll make it a project goal to eventually make the patterns available with instructions.

My 1/60 V2 collection... not a crazy completist by any means, my only intention was to get all the Hikaru valks (DYRL VF-1A is on it's way if Angolz ever gets my damn order out... lol), the M&M Super VF-1J's, and all the 2-Seater valks. Outside of these, I've got my Mospeada/New Generation stuff (minus a blue Tread at the moment), a VF-0S, 1/100 Hi Metal SS VF-1S, and my 1/48 Super/Strike Stealth VF-1J (only 1/48 I care to own). After my Hikaru DYRL and Cavalier VF-1A's arrive, it'll be the end of a pretty expensive and drama riddled run for me as far as collecting the V2's go, and I'll finally be able to breath a sigh of relief and contentment. Now I can start experimenting with my hot glue gun to create my own "missile effects" for the GBP armor, because f*ck paying for that Yamato exclusive set at collector prices! :D Thanks to all the MWorld folks that helped me assemble this bunch.

gallery_14163_548_28010.jpg

Edited by ultraman zoffy

NICE!

Nothing like the feeling of a sense of completion. For a collector it is rare.

The upcoming V2 reissues almost tempted me to lift my boycott of the 1/60 scale, but i haven't met a collector that didn't have a headache with that adventure.

The next step of customization is always fun... I'm still trying to figure out how to make a 1/48 scale Monster.... :huh: