Arcadia: 1/60 VF 1S Strike Valkyrie Hikaru Ichijo Special Movie Ver /and/ Premium Finish ver

F360

48 minutes ago, Xigfrid said:

Yes but the cover is orange compared to the red stripe on the Arcadia. The Yamato had it right

I'm sure it will be more red in person, it's probably due to the bright lighting

On 4/1/2017 at 0:23 PM, no3Ljm said:

Thanks sh9000! Let's share the photos here directly, shall we. ^_^ 

No problem.  Ollie Barder also wrote a review for the Reactive Armor.  Loved his articles on Kawamori.

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, MikeRoz said:

Wait, did I read that Forbes review right? No option parts?

It's likely Forbes received a prototype/test shot for review, which might have been incomplete as far as tampo printing and accessories are concerned. With Arcadia, we have to wait until release day. Besides, this happened last year with the prototype photos for the Roy 1S strike set, and the retail version ended up being complete with all parts included.

No need for the panic button yet. ^_^

26 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

Unless there is a change in release schedule, April 29 estimated release date according to Nippon Yasan. Depending on where you bought it from, payment requests should be appearing soon.

I got my patment request yesterday on NY. Need to pay it, my card is maxed out till monday.

11 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

what's up Noel? thanks for the friendly welcome =) anubis20 is gave me his pre-order so i'm waiting too....

Wait a minute , double checking the user name and avatar.   Looks like someone is back.:p

Just now, F360 said:

Wait a minute , double checking the user name and avatar.   Looks like someone is back.:p

yo F360 =) just trying to get enough posts to sell stuff as i asked a mod to be perma wipe my old account when i asked to leave a long time ago.

how many posts do i need to post a sale, 30?B))

Just now, davidwhangchoi said:

yo F360 =) just trying to get enough posts to sell stuff as i asked a mod to be perma wipe my old account when i asked to leave a long time ago.

300. For this is Sparta! Hahaha! :lol:

Welcome back David! ;)

5 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Thanks Noel! 300!?! damn... that's going to take a lot of posts!

Is it really!?  , i try looking for the numbers but cant find it .  Even at 300 youll get there soon enough.^_^

Just now, davidwhangchoi said:

Thanks Old ManB)) 

buy any grail valks lately?

Nah, I think after I scored my second M&M pair for $300 apiece, all I needed was another Max VF-1A DYRL, albeit with a pretty busted up box, unfortunately. Been picking up the HMRs and Delta Valks as of lately.

I'm eager to know what you're selling though, knowing your collection :D

2 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Long time no see! Missed the favorite VF-31 list being updated.  I think before it was 5 posts to unlock the sales section.

Edit: Nvm, just saw the sales section. Good to see you back.

Edited by wmkjr

On 4/22/2017 at 1:56 PM, jenius said:

I didn't realize the "Premium" version was expected a month after the regular release. Premium version is showing 5/31 at NY so no payment requests there.

Oh crap. I had an order with 1 regular and 1 premium, and I had to pay for them both. I didn't know they were coming out a month apart. :wacko:

6 hours ago, Old Man said:

Nah, I think after I scored my second M&M pair for $300 apiece, all I needed was another Max VF-1A DYRL, albeit with a pretty busted up box, unfortunately. Been picking up the HMRs and Delta Valks as of lately.

I'm eager to know what you're selling though, knowing your collection :D

that's a nice grab with those rainbow tinted canopy's

5 hours ago, Loop said:

Long time no see David! Welcome back to the boards, you were always a rapid poster so I doubt you will have trouble hitting the threshold to post a sale thread.

hey Loop, thanks for the welcome back!

4 hours ago, wmkjr said:

Long time no see! Missed the favorite VF-31 list being updated.  I think before it was 5 posts to unlock the sales section.

Edit: Nvm, just saw the sales section. Good to see you back.

yeah man long time! thanks for the info. 5 posts is so low... =D 

1 hour ago, anubis20 said:

DWC is back! :)

LOL, now we can talk here as well as text. 

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

Oh wow look what the cat dragged in! I thought you went into witness protection or something. Good to see you back! 

Did you ever get your Angel Birds 1A?

hey Lolicon, weathering special master =) i asked Danguard Ace couple of years ago to deactivate my account as i just wanted to lurk. He told me if i ever want to get back on to just talk to EXO since we call/text often. A bit later i just asked EXO to perma wipe the account so i don't get the temptation to post. (it still says guest over my posts) anyways. fast forward, needed to sell some stuff but MW's site was closed to registration so i just waited till it opened.

i need that angel bird =)  (posted it early this morning in the wanted thread)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

From Arcadia's Blog. A comparison between a sticker applied and tampo printed for their upcoming 1/60 VF-1S Hikaru Ichijo Premium Finish version release.

And to be honest, I really like what I'm seeing. :wub: Thought I'm still going to keep my regular release order. But they should've done this offering a long time ago when they started releasing 1/60 Valkyries as 'Arcadia'. :wacko:

Sticker
m54cssV.jpg
Tampo
61rBlAv.jpg

Sticker
XEwJQzb.jpg
Tampo
Txr9Un1.jpg

Sticker
cw4e4Lp.jpg
Tampo
Kibs4Nd.jpg