Megahouse TV Ver. SDF-1

wmkjr

[align=left]Cosmo Fleet SP【超時空要塞 MACROSS】SDF-1 MACROSS[/align]

[align=left]not bad for such a small toy, If the Gundam ships are as bigger as this I will be very happy~[/align]http://gundamatefsf.blogspot.hk/2016/04/cosmo-fleet-sp-macrosssdf-1-macross.html

[align=left][align=center]2016-04-02-18.22.43.jpg[/align][/align]

[align=left][align=center]2016-04-02-18.07.04.jpg[/align][/align]

[align=left][align=center]2016-04-02-18.37.17.jpg[/align][/align]

[align=left][float=left]2016-04-02-18.03.35.jpg[/float][/align]

[align=center][align=center][float=left]2016-04-02-18.27.12.jpg[/float][/align][/align]

[align=left][align=center]2016-04-02-18.09.07.jpg[/align][/align]

[align=left][align=center]2016-04-02-18.32.24.jpg[/align][/align]

Ok guys! It's here and it's sweeeet! Ankle pivot.. yes! carrier arms.. fully adjustable and tight joints! Here's some out of the box pics!

Yes it can. In the meantime here are some attacker mode pics. Sorry if they are sideways. Antennas in Attacker mode might need a drop of glue. Solid little toy. All joints are tight and paint apps are good. Lots of detail. I'm happy. The rail guns do pop off.. just FYI The stand works well too.

I am not very good in PSD....12888709_10153638560142875_2645724482566

Great pics guys! ;) Now I'm contemplating to get another one before I shipped my loot from HLJ. :D

Edited by no3ljm

dagnabbit!

Just paid mine from ami. Should've paid last week instead to save a couple of dollars or so.

Thought the exchange-rate will improve by today. It keeps tanking down, instead. :angry:

Oh, well. I get SDF1-TV in two weeks.

Wonder if MH will do the DYRL-version, too. It would be totally sweet if they do.

Took me a minute as well to figure out the cannons can hinge back like they should in attacker mode. I am just loving this thing though! it is just the right size to pick it up and swosh around the room. I appreciate the level of detail on it. Hoping for more Macross ships in this line! The only slight nitpick I have is the one exposed screw head on the side of the carrier! Wasn't there in the prototype pics, gonna try to make a small cover somehow.

Edited by derex3592

Yeah, that screw is massively noticeable.

I was hoping to get mine today, even though it only shipped on Saturday, but apparently it took 3 days for the shipment to be sent from Tokyo and be scanned as "arrived" in Melbourne. <_<

Edited by mickyg

Yeah, that screw is massively noticeable.

I was hoping to get mine today, even though it only shipped on Saturday, but apparently it took 3 days for the shipment to be sent from Tokyo and be scanned as "arrived" in Melbourne. <_<

mine was on board for delivery for Monday but due to the continuing incompetency of Australia Post who attempted delivery to the incorrect location then blamed HLJ for putting the incorrect delivery address which somehow seems to have miraculously corrected itself and is now meant to be delivered tomorrow which im not holding my breath to and to be honest who knows when it will arrive as not even their customer support could tell me which sorting facility the parcel is actually at as they didn't even know themselves.. I would have had this bloody thing already but once again I have to put up with the usual crap and excuses from what has to be one of the worst mail delivery companies I so painfully have no choice but to use.. yes im having a rant cos I need to vent my frustration as this is rapidly becoming a regular occurrence. :angry:

Edited by spanner76

so i don't have any of the comparison shot models/toys....anyone measure this thing...to the top of the head (not the cannons please)? mine still in private warehouse....maybe i should get a second one. hmm

I don't have mine yet. But based on this toy specs from the stores, it says the figure is 20cm in Attack and Cruiser mode. So I cropped the Attack mode side view image up to the head and it gave me 13.34cm. That's the tip of the head and not the tip of the head antennas.

Yes!!! finally arrived! lovely little thing! very impressed and pleased with my purchase! Even though there is a small element of "partsforming" involved, its only minor and im leaving the thing in cruiser mode anyways so I don't particularly care! :D

Might buy a 2nd one to display in attack mode! ^_^

Oh and just as thought and expected, the delivery details on the EMS label were indeed 100% correct.. sh!ts me that Australia Post felt they had to lie to me rather than be honest and just say that they screwed up. Chewed them out over the phone about it after just for some personal satisfaction. :p Hopefully they actually absorb the feedback..

20160406_133907.jpg

Yes!!! finally arrived! lovely little thing! very impressed and pleased with my purchase! Even though there is a small element of "partsforming" involved, its only minor and im leaving the thing in cruiser mode anyways so I don't particularly care! :D

Might buy a 2nd one to display in attack mode! ^_^

Oh and just as thought and expected, the delivery details on the EMS label were indeed 100% correct.. sh!ts me that Australia Post felt they had to lie to me rather than be honest and just say that they screwed up. Chewed them out over the phone about it after just for some personal satisfaction. :p Hopefully they actually absorb the feedback..

20160406_133907.jpg

Congrats Spanner! ;) Btw, what's your take on it? Like does it really warrant a second copy to pose both modes? Still contemplating if I really need to buy another one. Hehehe. :D

Besides, I need to start saving again. Orguss II Olson release is just around the corner. ;)

Edited by no3ljm

Australia Post strikes again.. :rolleyes:

It just arrived 10 minutes ago!

Haven't opened it yet but first impressions are:

• It's smaller than I expected but that's not a bad thing
  • It looks like the panel lines have been colored in
  • It's got a lot of very nice detail
  • Can't wait to display it!

Congrats Spanner! ;) Btw, what's your take on it? Like does it really warrant a second copy to pose both modes? Still contemplating if I really need to buy another one. Hehehe. :D

Besides, I need to start saving again. Orguss II Olson release is just around the corner. ;)

Yes I definitely think so! Im more than sure than that I'll get a second one! So whats my take?? Yes im very impressed by it! I had my concerns due to its small size and realtively cheap price but they are very nicely detailed and being a smaller size means they won't take up a huge amount of display space. I also need to save up for it as being off work sick doesn't bring in the regular amount of cash I normally do..

It just arrived 10 minutes ago!

Haven't opened it yet but first impressions are:

• It's smaller than I expected but that's not a bad thing
  • It looks like the panel lines have been colored in
  • It's got a lot of very nice detail
  • Can't wait to display it!

yes on all counts!

The small size worked out very good as it meant I didn't need to perform a major display shuffle in order to fit it in! Just slid one of the VF-1 toys slightly over and vuala she fit! The HMR Monster on the other hand is going to present a real problem..

Hmmm in some spots it does look like the panel lining has been darkened slightly but its kinda hard to tell or it could be that light isn't getting in making them look darker than they actually are. Either way im not fussed.

Yes it does have lots of nice detailing! That was one of the initial concerns being such a small toy but thankfully they have done a nice job in that department!

I had to get mine on display asap and it looks fantastic doing so!

Happy days! :D

I'm definitely looking to buy a second so I can pose one in each mode. Even still, those damn little antenna don't want to stay in on either of my hulls.

I will say, given that it's a parts former, I feel like they could have included more parts of get the proportions better between the two modes. As it is the arms are too thin, the legs are too stubby and the central hull is too thick.