Megahouse TV Ver. SDF-1

wmkjr

Packaging. Wish he'd have opened it. The figure is a lot bigger than I thought it'd be. I thought it was gonna be pretty tiny, like the size of a Marvel Legends figure.

Edited by Drad

This is gonna look great on my shelf. The display stand looks nice, too. I'm happy to see the U.N. Spacy insignia instead of bare plastic.

TV version SDF-1, finally. Thank you, Megahouse.

I don't understand box collection people, and making a video of something you aren't even really going to show makes even less sense.

What bothers me more is the lack of any talking. Just the hiss of the active mic. It always seems creepy and kind of freaks me out. Like some sort of stalker-like voyeur video or something.

[align=left]Cosmo Fleet SP【超時空要塞 MACROSS】SDF-1 MACROSS[/align]

[align=left]not bad for such a small toy, If the Gundam ships are as bigger as this I will be very happy~[/align]http://gundamatefsf.blogspot.hk/2016/04/cosmo-fleet-sp-macrosssdf-1-macross.html

[align=left][align=center]2016-04-02-18.22.43.jpg[/align][/align]

[align=left][align=center]2016-04-02-18.07.04.jpg[/align][/align]

[align=left][align=center]2016-04-02-18.37.17.jpg[/align][/align]

[align=left][float=left]2016-04-02-18.03.35.jpg[/float][/align]

[align=center][align=center][float=left]2016-04-02-18.27.12.jpg[/float][/align][/align]

[align=left][align=center]2016-04-02-18.09.07.jpg[/align][/align]

[align=left][align=center]2016-04-02-18.32.24.jpg[/align][/align]

Are there multiple holes in that base?

It looks like aligning the ships along the side is a bit tough. I was concerned how well that would work.

It looks to me like they're just ejector pin marks. but I could be wrong.

I noticed the misalignment too; very prominent in the Prometheus, but it appears that it may be due to the elbow joint not being rotated all the way... or so I hope; otherwise, this toy will be relegated to a Storm Attacker display piece only.

I really, really hope they crank out some Zentradi spaceships. Unlikely, but I can live in hope. :D

In-scale space pickles? Sure, why not?... Or, you could just put a large zucchini on a display stand and call it a day... :p:lol:

Edited by mechaninac

Seeing these pics makes me so happy. I've wanted a TV SDF-1 for years. Now if only my package from AmiAmi would get through customs...

Yes it can. In the meantime here are some attacker mode pics. Sorry if they are sideways. Antennas in Attacker mode might need a drop of glue. Solid little toy. All joints are tight and paint apps are good. Lots of detail. I'm happy. The rail guns do pop off.. just FYI The stand works well too.

post-11393-0-42925400-1459633735_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-97251600-1459633756_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-13962000-1459633775_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-48673400-1459634005_thumb.jpg

Edited by derex3592

Yes it can. In the meantime here are some attacker mode pics. Sorry if they are sideways. Antennas in Attacker mode might need a drop of glue. Solid little toy. All joints are tight and paint apps are good. Lots of detail. I'm happy. The rail guns do pop off.. just FYI The stand works well too.

looks great derex! im really liking the display stand too!

So excited about this toy! Thanks for all the pics, guys. Mine arrives in a few days, along with a VF-4G, a Regult and a few other odds 'n ends from HLJ.

same here! I just checked the tracking and mine should be arriving tomorrow! or at least I hope so or it will be Tuesday.. either way im off work this week too so I'll be home to receive and enjoy it! woo! :)