Megahouse TV Ver. SDF-1

wmkjr

The toy and packaging look cool but it's way too small. If Bandai reissued the 1/3000 SDF-1 I'd be fine with that.

That was Yamato not Bandai, plus it was the DYRL version, gross.

Probably sh9000 is referring to the old Takatoku 1/3000 version and assuming that Bandai acquired it somehow for reissuing like the 1/55 Valks(?). :rolleyes:

Yep jvmacross posted a pic of one on the previous page.

I didn't even know that was a thing, all I'd heard about a 1/3000 SDF-1 was the Yamato version. I guess if Bandai ever did take a stab at a SDF-1 again it would probably be in the Hi-Metal or DX line, which would be sweet.

Edited by Tking22

The toy and packaging look cool but it's way too small. If Bandai reissued the 1/3000 SDF-1 I'd be fine with that.

I get the nastolgic factor, but this new Megahouse sculpt even with its flaws looks way nicer than the old Takatoku toy. I'll take a smaller much nicer looking toy over a larger chunky monkey toy.

That's actually a great idea.....but if they did...maybe they could upgrade it's articulation...like what fellow MWer NightmareB4Macross did with his....

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?app=galleryâ„‘=5461

gallery_2246_478_416135.jpg

However, I'd still prefer Bandai go all Chogokin DX on a lineart accurate 1/3000 SDF-1 (1/1800 would be perfectly acceptable too!) ^_^

Hopefully, Bandai is testing the waters with their Megahouse mini-SDF-1....not much else we can do but wait and hope the "intended market" actually buys it ;)

Seems I'm not too late for this party yet

Gotta say that at 20cm (including base?) it's a bit small, but looking at static/non transformable figures of the same size going for Y9000+, it's price is actually not that bad

Luckily I already have the 1/3000 Yamato, and I don't think we'll be seeing a TV version anywhere soon

if we knew final fit and finish and materials of it, I'd throw a couple on preorder as it is.. but, yeah. Not sure I want to go in blind.

Probably it's the same material they use on their Cosmo Fleet line. And so far, the details on the other Cosmo Fleet line is somehow decent. So I think this will be a great additional to our ever growing Macross collection. But what I'm sure of is that this will look great at my workstation. ;)

Seems I'm not too late for this party yet

Gotta say that at 20cm (including base?) it's a bit small, but looking at static/non transformable figures of the same size going for Y9000+, it's price is actually not that bad

Luckily I already have the 1/3000 Yamato, and I don't think we'll be seeing a TV version anywhere soon

The figure itself is 20cm. Both in cruiser and in attack modes. ;)

I got the Amiami payment request as well; and since I had the Figma Motoko Arise figure awaiting payment too, I decided to combine them into one shipment. Now just have to wait for their final quote and deadline... hope it's first week of April as I have already spent way too much this March.

I received payment request for it from Ami this morning when I check my email...

Great i should get my payment request anytime now.

I hate having money on my account. 😒😒

Mine too, Spanner! Looks like this morning at about 7am was the time to get requests, here in Oz.

yeah the payment request came through pretty early this morning but mine was set to auto payment so it was more a payment notification rather than a request.. either way all good! B))

yeah the payment request came through pretty early this morning but mine was set to auto payment so it was more a payment notification rather than a request.. either way all good! B))

mines is on the way too.!