DX Chogokin VF-27ß Lucifer Mass Production and Grace Custom

IXTL

So with this release Bandai has a release date for everything announced at their fair earlier in the year (yf-29b, vf-19a etc). The rest of year should be reissues I guess?

Correct, but we haven't ween any YF-30 repaints yet - surely they are coming.

It's a Tamashii Web Shop exclusive, derex, so it should be widely available thru the usual sources like Hobby Link Japan and Nippon-Yasan. No pre-order madness for this one!

Oh, and bought, in case you couldn't tell. It's "my" Valkyrie, after all. ;)

Will only be available through shops that have proxy services like Anime Export, Nippon-Yassan, Big in Japan... Standard release stores like HLJ, Amiami and Hobby Search won't list them.

Much as I'd like a second set of super packs, I'm ok with them not being included. The 27 really wasn't designed for them in the first place, and all they did was bring back bad memories of the v.1 super VF-25, and the quarter-assed way the leg packs attached.

If they offer them later as another web exclusive, I may grab a set though, just to quell the bit of OCD it'll cause. :lol:

I'm frankly just incredibly shocked and happy to see them do something as sensible as making the heads interchangeable.

interchangeable heads woot! although....i think i'd only use the grace one. i'm not REALLY gonna troop build CF or this thing. or i might just display the CF head and pretend thats what grace had just because its different than brera's head.

Edited by Mechapilot77

I never liked the horned head but I'm glad they're including it all the same. Does this mean no tampoed numbers? The numbers are different between Grace and CF right?

Grace is 102, CF is 302. Bandai got that backwards on their samples though.

Head-wise, if the horns could fold back in fighter mode, that'd be the best of all. Always wondered why Kawamori just let them stick out there, when most valks tend to fold back their antennas etc on the head.

As much as I dog on the mold, I'll pick one up mainly because it's the only game in town for a green CF 27. I might be dead by the time they ever release a good mold of the 27...or too old to care about collecting Valks :(

Edited by xrentonx

I'm kinda okay with no numbers on the tails. Far as I recall, Bandai had all the skill of a blind chimpanzee putting those markings on, and the ones on my Brera may be as much as 45 degrees off angle from each other. They're bad enough I considered scraping them off.

The leg ones would at least be straight and nice to have printed on----their absence is more noticeable than the ones on the tail, due to the gap in the leg striping. Also, I thought the renewal Brera had better tail-printing than the original?

Guest davidwhangchoi

arghhh...... I really shouldn't, but that Green look so good. maybe if I go wash some dishes it'll be sold out when I get back. :unsure:

haha tempting... i'm sure it'll be here when you get back since it's a web exclusive. i think i need to pass on this one.

arghhh...... I really shouldn't, but that Green look so good. maybe if I go wash some dishes it'll be sold out when I get back. :unsure:

No such "luck". It's a limited edition, so the preorder window will be open for weeks, tempting you to relent and commit all the while... :p On the "plus" side, you'll have that much longer to decide to pull that trigger. ^_^

No such "luck". It's a limited edition, so the preorder window will be open for weeks, tempting you to relent and commit all the while... :p On the "plus" side, you'll have that much longer to decide to pull that trigger. ^_^

haha macross DX chogokin logic, limited edition is mass produced :p

normal edition is limited as !@#%$%^

Now that these are open for pre-order, I'm assuming Bandai doesn't have any other releases lined up yet. That's the last 4 months without any releases. I wonder if we'll see a VF-25G reissue.

yeah right if that's gonna happen.. :rolleyes: I see Bandai have the Alto 171 with armor parts available for pre-order too.. yeah cos we really needed a re-issue of those things over a 25G.. <_<

what are these people thinking!?!? :blink:

Edited by spanner76