DX Chogokin VF-27ß Lucifer Mass Production and Grace Custom

IXTL

That's the white one right? From mac 30?

whats her character like anyway?

Yup. She's just a supporting one. Inviting Leon to go to the other shops for more upgrades. And she does help him in one big battle using the white Lucifer. ;)

Im thinking nahhh dont need it.. Brera and Grace (with a CF option) are more than enough 27's! Or we'll end up with a similar situation like with the 29's! Too much confusion!

I'm thinking you're going to GET it too. It will be nice to display it together with YF-30 and Rod's YF-29. Not to mention if they come up too with Aisha's pink VF-19. ^_^

I would definitely go for Mei Leelong's if it got made.

Me too definitely. IT will be the reason for me to get a Lucifer this time. ;)

Is this Mei Leelong's scheme? I'd be in for one.

Yup yup yup. As long it comes with purple colored Fast Packs too. ^_^

Yeah, that is Mei's. It would be interesting to have a deco closer to the SMS 25's with the white and colored striping.

For sure they will milk their existing molds before they will make their Delta Valks. ;)

Is Mei Leelong a cyborg? If not, how is she piloting the thing? Unless of course she's only using it at less than its potential.

It didn't mention that she was a Cyborg. I know she's the head of the Hunter Guild.

I guess it might look better as an actual toy than it does in the pic but im still sure I don't want any more VF-27 other than whats currently available. Hey will see what happens and how I feel if it ever does release!

And there he said it. :lol:

I'm thinking you're going to GET it too. It will be nice to display it together with YF-30 and Rod's YF-29. Not to mention if they come up too with Aisha's pink VF-19. ^_^

And there he said it. :lol:

hehe! are you making fun of me now! :lol:

But yeah you're probably right! ;)

GAH!! I Want VF-27!! The Only reason I want the Brera version is because it comes with a little Ranka figure... Which I will then proceed to put in my Alto VF-25's back seat, and never remove her. Also, super parts...

its a shame that little Ranka only distantly resembles a pilot figure and more so a poorly molded blob of plastic! :p:D

The Ranka figure that comes with the 27 is also an amputee.

Get Ozma's unit if you want a Ranka pilot figure with legs.

I plan on getting Ozma at some point, but the VF-27 has just got me, by the balls, since I already have a VF-25 at the moment.

That they are. The SMS pilots are by far the worst. Isamu, the recent 29 release, and the regular 171 pilots are a noticeable improvement over them.

27 just reuses the crappy old pilot from the first release, but Brera's suit wasn't particularly detailed anyway, so not sure how much improvement could be made.

I'm guessing this new 27 will just be Brera painted green or whatever?

Likely.. the only pilot figure to actually be changed visually from male to female was Nora, if I recall correctly.

I never had trouble putting the legless Ranka in a VF-25 though, the cockpit is small enough that her arms hold her in decently. She rattles around if you swoosh it too much, but she'll generally land upright in the seat.

Also, given that it happened in the series at least once, I think the one included with Ozma's valk was supposed to be Cathy.

Edited by Chronocidal

Yup. She's just a supporting one. Inviting Leon to go to the other shops for more upgrades. And she does help him in one big battle using the white Lucifer. ;)

Thanks mate :)

Likely.. the only pilot figure to actually be changed visually from male to female was Nora, if I recall correctly.

I never had trouble putting the legless Ranka in a VF-25 though, the cockpit is small enough that her arms hold her in decently. She rattles around if you swoosh it too much, but she'll generally land upright in the seat.

Also, given that it happened in the series at least once, I think the one included with Ozma's valk was supposed to be Cathy.

You know it never occured to me that could be Cathy, but that makes sense doesn't it? Did she just wear the grey flightsuit like Ranka?

For pilots that won't stay put, just a tiny dab of blue tack or other putty in the seat will keep them in place during those high G "evasive maneuvers." :)

It says on the 25S box that it's Ranka, but SMS flight suits are pretty generic, so you can pretend it's Sheryl, Ranka, Cathy, or whoever. :p

Yep, should all be the same colors. The only oddball was when Ranka must have been riding with Michael in her performance dress.

I forget which valks came with extra figures for sure (and who they were supposed to be), but didn't Michael's come with a micronized Klan figure? It might be the same model as the others, but I think she wore the same style uniform as Canaria, possibly with Michael's helmet.

I think it was like this: Alto came with tiny stand and Alto with Ex-Gear, VF-25S came with the legged Ranka, VF-25G came with grappling hooks, VF-27 Brera type came with legless Ranka.

Yeah that Alto EX gear figure is actually pretty cool and I have him on display!

Yup 25G came with micro Klan, who can be placed in the pilot seat.

And I am eternally disappointed that the RVF did not come with a Nanase figure in her school uniform. :D

LOL, I forgot all about Klan in the 25G release.