DX Chogokin VF-27ß Lucifer Mass Production and Grace Custom

IXTL

I was wondering about that. Lovely machine, regardless.

I see it has all the necessary holes for the super parts - any idea if Bandai intends to re-issue them separately, or of they just can't be bothered?

Edited by Sildani

Something else too: if it's painted, that explains why this particular example looks more matte in appearance than Brera's 27 or the previous Beta version - Bandai used a matte green paint. Wonder if that's how these new Betas will be made - Bandai will take their unsold stock of Gammas and paint them. ;)

Something else too: if it's painted, that explains why this particular example looks more matte in appearance than Brera's 27 or the previous Beta version - Bandai used a matte green paint. Wonder if that's how these new Betas will be made - Bandai will take their unsold stock of Gammas and paint them. ;)

Looking at the official marketing images, it certainly looks less glossy there too. I always thought Brera's 27 was a bit too glossy, so this is good! (personal pref of course)

1000096698_2.jpgitem_0000010367_07.jpg

Man, I sure hope they don't just repaint old stock, haha! :wacko:

Guest davidwhangchoi

Looking at the official marketing images, it certainly looks less glossy there too. I always thought Brera's 27 was a bit too glossy, so this is good! (personal pref of course)
1000096698_2.jpgitem_0000010367_07.jpg

Man, I sure hope they don't just repaint old stock, haha! :wacko:

dont get your hopes up, its photoshopped. it's going to be shiny plastic

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Hmm My wallet is grateful to bandai. Thanks for overpricing these soso toys. I am now onto other collectables. Bandai and Yamato or whatever they are not called can keep em. A fool is always parted with his money.

You just wrote that you stopped one foolishness to concentrate on others; so, still foolish... :rolleyes::p

Any hobby is a money sink. I Just tell my SO that she should be glad I don't collect cars or something

Back on Topic, it's gonna be fun having some CF's around. I wonder if they'll at least include the transparent green canopy like on the brera?

Edited by Duymon

Back on Topic, it's gonna be fun having some CF's around. I wonder if they'll at least include the transparent green canopy like on the brera?

I'm pretty sure they will. Doesn't make sense to not include it as the canopy is able to switch out as per the new design. Either way it should be gorgeous with it on. If they don't include it I'll just slap on the one from Brera's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes! Thanks IXTL, I was hoping new posts meant new pics.

Yes, Scyla, that has been a point of contention for people who wanted to buy multiples and have a leader and two wing men.

Ooooh, it doesn't come with two heads. Just the one head that transforms. Clever.

Something I had not considered when picking up the unwanted super parts from the previous release, the white markings on the Brera have a light shading of red/blue in the mix. This green one will not have that... that color might clash.

Edited by Mommar

Ooooh, it doesn't come with two heads. Just the one head that transforms. Clever.

From what I understand from the text, the heads are indeed interchangeable.

It's not just the horns, the cheek area detailing is also different.