Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Wasn't mykombini cancelling regult preorders because they couldn't secure enough for preorders?

Hard to tell, I hadn't paid for another pre-order there and they cancelled my Regult as well. Another member had their Regult cancelled on them but they never responded to any questions concerning other issues like I had.

All I know is right now I'm not getting a Regult, one of the few things I was really interested in from this line.

There's a HMR Armored VF-1J on ebay right now with current bid of $61 plus $12 shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/371540056223

There's also a HMR VF-1S Strike Hikaru with current bid $45.

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/371540057233

If anyone is still looking for these two, you can still try to get them at decent prices.

Edited by sh9000

On the other hand, Bandai idiots can over-estimate the order quantity -which will end up in bargain bin - which will result in bad sales number and discontinuing the series.

I'm serious. They've done that many times.

On the other hand, Bandai idiots can over-estimate the order quantity -which will end up in bargain bin - which will result in bad sales number and discontinuing the series.

I'm serious. They've done that many times.

i really hope this ling makes it...i mean its already given us the most wanted enemy mecha of all time fo rme...the glaug. i'd love for the monster and the destroids to bet some love too...and every vf1 varaint i care for. lol