Arcadia 1/60 VF-19 Custom Nekki Basara Special with Sound Booster

SaitouSad

On 11/2/2023 at 4:55 PM, Sandman said:

That's what i always say when i hear of delays.

In reality I never take the opportunity to save.

I wish it would hurry up and release HLJ keeps harassing me about my stuff in Private Warehouse.

2 hours ago, scand said:

I wish it would hurry up and release HLJ keeps harassing me about my stuff in Private Warehouse.

Just ignore it. The 60 day limit is currently not in effect, so you can keep your stuff in PW however long you want. That's probably why they're constantly hounding people to ship.

• 1 month later...

If they're referring to the red shoulder pivots, nah, those have always stuck out.  Whatever paint Yamato chose for those metal parts never blended well with the rest of the valk in almost every environment I've had it in.

Definitely not feeling the gold canopy though.  Hope it's just a coating that can be stripped... or maybe I'll just swap that canopy to an older copy. :p 

Edited by Chronocidal

4 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Does anyone know if Arcadia made any improvements over the Yamato mold?

At this point, it's likely exactly the same as Arcadia's first issue, otherwise Mr. K would have tweeted something about improvements like what he did for the Tomahawk, or the VF-1J M&M.

Still, if there are stealth improvements it would be welcome.

Edited by MKT

3 hours ago, MKT said:

At this point, it's likely exactly the same as Arcadia's first issue, otherwise Mr. K would have tweeted something about improvements like what he did for the Tomahawk, or the VF-1J M&M.

Do you have a link about what improvements Arcadia made to the VF-1J M & M?

3 hours ago, MKT said:

17 minutes ago, dtwn said:

Seconded, and what release was this in relation to?

1 hour ago, dtwn said:

53 minutes ago, MikeRoz said:

Seconded, and what release was this in relation to?

Took sometime to dig through the Arcadia VF-1J M&M thread, but here is the link to the improvements:

https://ameblo.jp/arcadiaac/entry-12312374556.html

The improvements were very minor - basically tolerance adjustments & new screw covers, but it just highlights that even for minor stuff like this, Mr. K took the trouble to communicate it out.

6 minutes ago, Froy said:

My Kai has been in Battroid mode since I tooll it out of the box. Totally forgot about the tint on the canopy.

I forgot about it too until your post. All these while I was more fixated on the metallic gold highlights on Arcadia's copy which I thought looked better than Yamato's yellow, but now I reckon that cockpit tint is a bit of a step backwards. 

Edited by MKT

14 hours ago, MKT said:

Took sometime to dig through the Arcadia VF-1J M&M thread, but here is the link to the improvements:

https://ameblo.jp/arcadiaac/entry-12312374556.html

The improvements were very minor - basically tolerance adjustments & new screw covers, but it just highlights that even for minor stuff like this, Mr. K took the trouble to communicate it out.

Very cool thanks! Enough diversion from the VF-19!