Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

Ha, you have the 19 Active on the brain (from the newest speculation thread).

The VF-0D is going to be an automatic buy for me. If it turns out that some parts explode with or without contact then it'll be an automatic sell shortly thereafter, but I'm not expecting any catastrophic issues.

-b.

I just love the design ^_^

The 0D battroid mode is niiiice though. Looks like a badass superhero with dat cape. A stealth repaint would be sick

Did Hiroyuki Motoki of (T-REX) help with this or did he just help with the original VF-0?

How about a special rainbow color edition VF-0 in the future? j/k

lKRYaVI6.jpeg

old pic of the Yamato's VF-0.

Possibly dumb question.. did the 0D actually have the kites on both wings, or is that just a prototype flub?

post-12283-0-61243700-1408835805_thumb.jpg

Did Hiroyuki Motoki of (T-REX) help with this or did he just help with the original VF-0?

Hiroyuki Motoki (from T-REX) has collaborated with both v.1 and v.2 of the YF-19. It wouldn't surprise me it it was the case again.

Febuary?

OK, nothing else is allowed to come out in December or January

I think im gonna have to give friends and family advanced notice that no one will be getting anything in the line of gifts / presents from me for Xmas or birthdays till after February at the earliest! oh wait isn't the VF-1J GBP bundle come out around then also?

Is that really the color they're sticking with, I thought Mr.K or whoever said they were looking into fixing it? If that's honestly what they're going with then I'm out, I'd like to have a new VF-0 in my collection but this isn't doing it for me, I don't want a Max VF-0D, that blue is just way too ugly, oh well, more fun money for something else.

The magazine pics were likely taken a while ago, and/or the repaint wasn't ready yet for a photo session.

I mean, Yamato never did show official pics of the actual production figure of the first 1/60 YF-19, it was always still pre-production versions.

Yamacadia has never been very big on showing "final/accurate" pics of their products, preferring to keep using old photoshoots of pre-production items. You never know what it's really going to look like until the first owners post personal pics of theirs.

Heck, Bandai's no different. The Ozma YF-29 and Grace VF-27 "official pic' paint patterns do NOT match the actual production item. (the pre-production ones are more accurate).

Like the 0D, want to buy it...gonna have to fix that paint job though. I agree, looks like Max's plane...wth were they thinking releasing the prototype pic in that color? They would know that fans would react somewhat negatively to that, right?

Like the 0D, want to buy it...gonna have to fix that paint job though. I agree, looks like Max's plane...wth were they thinking releasing the prototype pic in that color? They would know that fans would react somewhat negatively to that, right?

maybe they where hoping people would be all, "oh man, that blue looks so good, it's so vibrant and awesome and reminiscent of a cool characters ride instead of the shitty, dull grey-blue from the OVA and that butt-nugget shin."

maybe they where hoping people would be all, "oh man, that blue looks so good, it's so vibrant and awesome and reminiscent of a cool characters ride instead of the shitty, dull grey-blue from the OVA and that butt-nugget shin."

ha ha ha :lol:

I like the blue, I acknowledged it wasn't the same blue as in the Anime, but I still think it's attractive.

Same here, granted I don't have a particular fondness for Macross Zero or the VF-0D as it appeared when Shin piloted it so I'm more forgiving, or basically ambivalent, about the color accuracy. So it's with full disclosure that IF I was attached, I'd be one of those wanting every picture we see to be as accurate as possible.

And I still believe that Arcadia will change the color before release, but if they don't I'll still buy it.

-b.