Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

We're still arguing abt the blue?

People should just relax. Remember that it's already been acknowledged that the blue is wrong. It will be changed. Also, this is just a prototype. The first one too. Things will definitely change in the next few prototypes. There's also the chance that it's hand-painted from previous pics.

Stop stressing over the colour when it's clearly been acknowledged and that this thing still has about 6 months to release. That's a long time to have lots of things changed.

We're still arguing abt the blue?

People should just relax. Remember that it's already been acknowledged that the blue is wrong. It will be changed. Also, this is just a prototype. The first one too. Things will definitely change in the next few prototypes. There's also the chance that it's hand-painted from previous pics.

Stop stressing over the colour when it's clearly been acknowledged and that this thing still has about 6 months to release. That's a long time to have lots of things changed.

Nobodies arguing here. If I'm buying one of these I need to start worrying about moving funds now, I'm moving soon, plus Christmas is coming up, I am absolutely going to stress the color until I see it's fixed, as I said, I think it's weird that the first official magazine photo showed the same color as opposed to confirming the color is fixed. Yes Mr.K or whoever confirmed it should get fixed, but I'm at the point now where I have to either start preparing for the pre-order or just bowing out. Yes, it's obviously a prototype, everyone has confirmed that, but until then I refuse to "relax" on a figure that is probably going to end up costing me a very pretty penny. Hopefully in a month or two we'll get a new set of photos in another magazine confirming the color fix, until then, to me, it seems a lot of people are okay with the color, so aside from a Tweet or whatever from some guy I've never heard of, I'm not 100% they'll change the color. This happens with every new toy release, it's a new mold and essentially an entirely new toy, people are going to nit pick every little thing they see until release, if you don't like seeing that, I'm thinking you're on the wrong website.

Whatever color it is come release day I'm getting it (maybe 2). In the meantime, I'll just keep looking at Mr. K's twitter feed for any updates about anything for this Valk. This will get tweaks down the line, just like the VF-1's and YF-19. Some might be good, some might be bad, but it will happen.

In the previous pics we saw bottles of blue paint and a paintbrush in his hand. I think it's more than "a chance" that it was hand-painted. :)

I know. I was just playing it safe with my wording in the case that it wasn't.

And TKing, I wasn't directly aiming at you. I was only trying to make the point that people should just stop stressing on something that has been acknowledged to be changed. Clearly there are other priorities in life than to stress about the colour of a toy. Also, Mr.K is the guy who actually designs and settles the valkyries (correct me if I'm wrong) so no, definitely not just "some guy" on Twitter. He's the one sort of in charge in this. I don't wish to argue. Just asking people to relax. There's still months to release. And yes, I know this site loves to nitpick on every single detail. At the same time, companies can't please everyone.

Also, you're not the only one spending a pretty penny on this. So is everyone who intends to get it. Peace. :)

Edited by Falcon18

I know. I was just playing it safe with my wording in the case that it wasn't.

And TKing, I wasn't directly aiming at you. I was only trying to make the point that people should just stop stressing on something that has been acknowledged to be changed. Clearly there are other priorities in life than to stress about the colour of a toy. Also, Mr.K is the guy who actually designs and settles the valkyries (correct me if I'm wrong) so no, definitely not just "some guy" on Twitter. He's the one sort of in charge in this. I don't wish to argue. Just asking people to relax. There's still months to release. And yes, I know this site loves to nitpick on every single detail. At the same time, companies can't please everyone.

Also, you're not the only one spending a pretty penny on this. So is everyone who intends to get it. Peace. :)

Yea sorry about that, probably a bit aggressive on my end. I just have to decide by the end of September if I'm grabbing this guy or not, and I'd really, really like to be able to pull the trigger and set aside at least $200. I wasn't sure who Mr.K was, I thought he was just a mod or a very close associate of someone at Arcadia, I haven't purchased a new mold of a valk in quite a few years now, from what I've looked up now, he definitely seems like the guy to look to, so definitely my bad.

Yow! 4 of them?! That's cool I just want 1 but 4 would be awesome!

Why not buy 2 then wait for the grey CF version to get 2 more?

So full disclosure, I do want and fully intend to buy 4, simply because I want to display 2 of them, one in Fighter and one in Battroid and most folks probably know by now I'm in the MISB/MIB club.

That said, real world responsibilities and budget will dictate how many I end up buying at release.

If Arcadia were to release a CF or military themed VF-0D I'd want just 2, one to open and the other to look pretty in the box.

Regarding if Arcadia makes these to order vs. mass release;

If they're made to order then everyone who wants one better order during the pre-order window, otherwise they could be hard to find like the VF-4G and how the YF-19 is sort-of becoming now.

If they're massed released then it all depends on how many and if it warms the shelf. The latter would be horrible news for Arcadia and for fans wanting more releases, and especially for the chances of any obscure or non-hero Valkyries down the line.

-b.