Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

The Battroid mode is looking good. I really wish I have unlimited cash flow to get all the Valks coz this one really looks nice and HUGE. But have to set priorities. :unsure:

But I'm still looking forward for their 0S Renewal down the line after the 0D. I'll get that one for sure. ^_^

New guy here, nice to meet you all!

Why is the 0D so much bigger than the yf-19? Did the designers at arcadia screw up? Or is it scaled properly to one another?

Correct me if I'm wrong...but isn't the yf-19 bigger than the VF-1...and isn't the Vf-0D the precursor of the vf-1s??

Looks good nonetheless...but I would appreciate it if someone can clarify things up for me.

The VF-0 is enormous. The VF-1 is small in comparison. Fluff being that refining the overtechnology allowed for a smaller more efficient Valkyrie. The VF-0 even burns petroleum based fuel. They talk about it in the Macross Zero OVA.

attachicon.giftumblr_n2qasc3jOT1sxshawo1_500h.jpg

The VF-0 is actually bigger than the VF-1 and slightly larger than the YF-19. Plus it doesn't compress as much in Battroid mode.

The VF-0 is enormous. The VF-1 is small in comparison. Fluff being that refining the overtechnology allowed for a smaller more efficient Valkyrie. The VF-0 even burns petroleum based fuel. They talk about it in the Macross Zero OVA.

Wow thanks for the info. Kinda panicked for a moment. It looks great and I'm interested in getting on, but if it was out of scale, I probably would've passed. I'm glad that it isn't.

yup vf-0 has always been huge..a 1/60 vf-0 is about as big as a 1/48 vf-1.

yup

In-universe explanation was that it was an experimental fighter and test bed, plus it had older/larger engines which all necessitated the larger frame.

-b.

OD Battroid mode is reminding me more and more of the 19ACTIVE. Especially with those colours.

I think it's the head along with the fact that it's a delta wing

Ha, you have the 19 Active on the brain (from the newest speculation thread).

The VF-0D is going to be an automatic buy for me. If it turns out that some parts explode with or without contact then it'll be an automatic sell shortly thereafter, but I'm not expecting any catastrophic issues.

-b.

Ha! just about every valk has been an automatic buy for me.. :wacko:

Yikes! :lol:

Luckily I've been able to avoid that, simply because I'm not a fan of the Mac 7 Valkyries. As much as I love Yamato/Arcadia products most of my auto-buys have actually been Mac F.

It would be awesome if Arcadia was developing the VF-0S in conjunction with the 0D, as much as I like what I've seen I'd much rather have the S in my collection.

-b.

Dunno if it's just room shadowing/shading, but the GRAY on that 0D pic is much awesomely better than the cream colors of the older pic and the yf19-v2.

The incorrect Blue still sucks, tho...

Very true, the underside color at least is good. (So of course they'll probably change it!)

He has a bigger antenna and less uniboob.

win.

Sorry for the OT post(s).

But the YF-19 rules and VF-0D drools (in direct comparison only).

Besides what the 0D ever do besides crash? The YF-19 had an infinitely better pilot, is still used years after the fact by way of Mac F AND it saved Macross City.

:p

-b.

-snip-

It would be awesome if Arcadia was developing the VF-0S in conjunction with the 0D, as much as I like what I've seen I'd much rather have the S in my collection.

-b.

Agreed. Always wanted a 0S in my collection. Though I'm probably buying both too anyways.

i have 4 0S's and 3 0A's from the original runs, and i would STILL by an updated S and A toy. Ones with tighter joints and better grip for the gunpods.

i have 4 0S's and 3 0A's from the original runs, and i would STILL by an updated S and A toy. Ones with tighter joints and better grip for the gunpods.