Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

WOW, this looks great!! Guess, I'm just a simple person I'm not fired up by the color or the line art accuracy. I just want more and more of these wonderful and amazing collectables. Or as my 13yr calls them to his friends, " 'dad's special toys' you can just look at them but DO NOT touch them!" LOL

Would like to see the day a full diecast toy comes out :D massive chunk of gokin!

Would you settle on an itty-bitty one for now? :wub:

Bandai%20SD%20Macross%20Mk%201%20erasers

Just like the YF-19 before it this one will probably end up on Mandarake at reduced prices.

I hope not.

The worrisome thing about releasing one new mold a year is what happens if the release is less than successful? better make sure your re-releases are what your customers want I guess....

Wait, what optional parts are on the chest?

The *bumps* (or were they fuel tanks?) were removable in the 0S/0A. I believe those were swappable with parts that have slots to attach the ghost.

No-no-no. I mean maybe it can have optional parts for chest like VF-1?

No-no-no. I mean maybe it can have optional parts for chest like VF-1?

Not sure what you are talking about, maybe you could elaborate with any pictures?. The VF-1's never had any kind of optional chest stuff unless you mean the heat shield or a different chest like the 1D/VE-1/VT-1 ?

or the GBP?

Edited by close313

Haha i actually meant that it's already 2am in our timezone(now it's 3am).

But i think your point is also valid. Knowing Arcadia's frequency(and choice) of releases, it will take years for that to happen.

I hope Mr K will tease us(if they did such a thing) some slots or that sort of thing if they had developed the VF-0D's similar parts to the VF-0S to attach the reactive armor parts. And hopefully that wouldn't end up as another WF exclusive.

i'm confused it was colored but it's not... this must be T-2

They probably have at least two prototypes to work with, or these are pre-painted pictures for Arcadia to reassure us... "Yes we're using Diecast for the arms!" B))

hehehe, the resin prototype is probable the one with the test paint. VF-1 landing gears are diecast only.

If I'm seeing correctly that pictures shows quite a few good things acknowledging the old VF-0 problems.

- The shoulder hinge is THICK, not like the VF-1

- Shoulder appears to have two articulations points, to rotate up and down and to rotate laterally, the old VF-0 had just a ball joint.

- Brass to prevent exploding cheap plastic arm

- Double jointed elbow like the VF-1

- I think the gray piece is a sliding mechanism for the arm to slide in and out the forearm for a more compact fighter mode.

And yes, that chest hole is dying for options parts! C'mon Arcadia!!

post-4448-0-17711400-1405656229_thumb.png

Yup, that was my first thought too--that's dead-on what color it should be. (and it should be, since that scene is set "in day-time sky" and not in a hangar, at dusk, or anything else that'd affect the coloring)

Forwad that to Mr K and say "match this color!"

Yup, that was my first thought too--that's dead-on what color it should be. (and it should be, since that scene is set "in day-time sky" and not in a hangar, at dusk, or anything else that'd affect the coloring)

Forwad that to Mr K and say "match this color!"

Just sign up for twitter. You seem to know this color stuff better than most.