Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

That's what Mr-K said.

I'm not very enthusiastic about these pilot figures, the colours don't look anime accurate. Considering they will probably ask around $300 for this toy one would expect that they pay more attention to these kind of details. Just my two pence.

Edgars not chubby enough, I'm canceling.

:lol: * 2

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

misa was funny bc roy made fun of her and it was comedy when she yells at hikaru, this girl is way too serious and a buzzkill... maybe bc shin is a super emo too serious as well...

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

What is the topic?? :rolleyes:

sara figure with a stick being included with shin :rolleyes: stop derailing the topic ;):p

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I agree,or at least something many of us will interested in (not Bling Bling McValk). They've been quite conservative and it's frustrating :(

Have dated women like that, and it's the same feeling of frustration.

C'mon Arcadia, just the tip, err, I mean re-release a Valk or two. :D

-b.

Visit Arcadia's booth at Summer Wonder Festival 2014 and grab a free VF-0D badge! :-)

attachicon.gifWF2014.jpg

So they're expecting this amount of visitors:

post-12283-0-07746000-1405062344_thumb.jpg

Hopefully they will announce some VF-1 reissues.

I know, it's not what you asked for, but there will be a few of these available for ï¿¥ 500 each (including taxes):

post-12283-0-55393700-1405063183_thumb.jpg post-12283-0-11247100-1405063192_thumb.jpg

post-12283-0-19112000-1405063207_thumb.jpg

Hey, for ï¿¥ 500 don't expect more than just the stand!

The Zero pilots look good. Good on Arcadia to be continuing what they did with the pilots from the YF-19. They are much better.

That stand for 500yen is good. If I could be there I would get a few pieces. Cheap and simple. Granted you can't pose it very well but it definitely does its job of showing an in-flight valk.

Agreed. Looks like it doesn't touch any painted or printed surfaces. Not bad.

Yes. Better stand is better. I wonder if those will be (or are) available separately online?

One or two would work well to break up a display.

Edited by technoblue

Guest davidwhangchoi

So they're expecting this amount of visitors:

attachicon.gifBsO6l2dCMAALBad.jpg

I know, it's not what you asked for, but there will be a few of these available for ï¿¥ 500 each (including taxes):

attachicon.gifBsK6t_LCIAEfLvn.jpg large.jpg attachicon.gifBsKwtY2CcAEyuyy.jpg large.jpg

attachicon.gifBsK1Vx-CQAA7a5e.jpg large.jpg

Hey, for ï¿¥ 500 don't expect more than just the stand!

you know what's funny about these pictures? They are Roy TV valks displayed. and a yamato one at that!

you know what's funny about these pictures? They are Roy TV valks displayed. and a yamato one at that!

Yeah,it's strange because the VF-1S head has the black arrows from the TV ver. but the pilot is DYRL? Roy.

is it? the pilot is a DYRL roy though..but it has the red triangle...near the cockpit the arcadias did not have...perhaps its a decal? also they are not pinkish...but that is hard to tell unless under the right(wrong) light.

They just grabbeda valk from a bin... I wouldn't make much of it.

NEVER!!

It's a conspiracy, a conspiracy I say.

or

They need to grab a few more bin-Valkyries, package those suckers up and sell them. <_<

-b.