Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

those stand are only for VF?

Based on the contour of the plastic, I might say it's for VF-1's only.

'So generous of them to sell a stand that only works for VF-1's'. And yes, I am being sarcastic towards their display stands. I don't know why they can't reissue those Yamato stands. Even the Mighty Block ones. They keep on releasing Valks after Valks or New Valks even along with its proper stand connectors and thinking that the collectors has bunch of unused old display stands to begin with. I assumed sometimes that they just market their products to their existing customers instead of adding to their list the new customers/collectors who just recently got exposed to their 'Perfect Transforming' toys, who to begin with doesn't even have their old 'cool-looking' stands. (e.g. Arcadia YF-19)

I mean, c'mon Arcadia, how much would you like to add more to the MSRP price just to include those Mighty Block display stands for your upcoming or even reissues Valk releases? :huh:

Well I hope the hidden message is they will reissue some TV VF-1 valks....

I'm hoping for that too. ;) Looking forward for another sets of display stand connectors as well... without the stand for sure. Hahaha! :lol:

And yes, I'm being sarcastic again for not including the stands. I know they've included it with the Arcadia VF-1S releases. But WHO really wants those BIG stand? ^_^

Based on the contour of the plastic, I might say it's for VF-1's only.

'So generous of them to sell a stand that only works for VF-1's'. And yes, I am being sarcastic towards their display stands. I don't know why they can't reissue those Yamato stands. Even the Mighty Block ones. They keep on releasing Valks after Valks or New Valks even along with its proper stand connectors and thinking that the collectors has bunch of unused old display stands to begin with. I assumed sometimes that they just market their products to their existing customers instead of adding to their list the new customers/collectors who just recently got exposed to their 'Perfect Transforming' toys, who to begin with doesn't even have their old 'cool-looking' stands. (e.g. Arcadia YF-19)

I mean, c'mon Arcadia, how much would you like to add more to the MSRP price just to include those Mighty Block display stands for your upcoming or even reissues Valk releases? :huh:

For sure it's a nice nod to those that owned Yamato stands for them to include a connector with Arcadia releases, but I would literally beg for Arcadia to not include any more stands, keep the SRP as low as possible and then offer the stands separately for those who are interested.

And I get your point about those new to collecting these items, I'd feel the exact same way looking at a "piece" that there was absolutely nothing I could use it for.

-b.

For sure it's a nice nod to those that owned Yamato stands for them to include a connector with Arcadia releases, but I would literally beg for Arcadia to not include any more stands, keep the SRP as low as possible and then offer the stands separately for those who are interested.

And I get your point about those new to collecting these items, I'd feel the exact same way looking at a "piece" that there was absolutely nothing I could use it for.

-b.

Agreed. ;) Would love that LOW MSRP too without including stuff we don't need. If that's the case then I hope they reissue those stands individually coz... I really NEED it. I love the Flightpose Stands but learning that the silicon parts tends to stick or leave residue to the Valks, then I rather use their 'suggested' display stands since they keep on putting those connectors to every releases as well. I'm a new Valk collector. So basically, I missed everything. :( And I'm not gonna buy Yamato stands from third-party sellers with the same amount as a basic Valkyrie set.

Agreed. ;) Would love that LOW MSRP too without including stuff we don't need. If that's the case then I hope they reissue those stands individually coz... I really NEED it. I love the Flightpose Stands but learning that the silicon parts tends to stick or leave residue to the Valks, then I rather use their 'suggested' display stands since they keep on putting those connectors to every releases as well. I'm a new Valk collector. So basically, I missed everything. :( And I'm not gonna buy Yamato stands from third-party sellers with the same amount as a basic Valkyrie set.

Makes perfect sense.

If you can, find someone willing to sell the older Fligtpose stands with the black rubber tips, to the best of my knowledge those are safe and I use (5) of them on my very favorite (and $$$) Valks; Arcadia YF-19, Yamato VF-4G, renewal 25F and (2) 25A's - all in fighter mode.

Knock on wood, no damage, smudges or residue at all/yet.

-b.

Probably, what do you think? ;)

Well, I only expressed my opinion for seeing that 500yen acrylic stand that was posted HERE, on the VF-0D thread. Whereas if they posted that stand announcement in a separate thread dedicated to the 'display stands' or thread dedicated to 'complaints for lack of stands', then for sure you will see my 'complaints' over there. Since it was posted here, I'm sure that it's just proper that I posted my opinion or 'complaints' as you put it, here too. :mellow:

Anyways, back to the REAL topic:

Looking forward to the VF-0D esp seeing those cute little figures. I'm pretty sure this will be announced as a $300 toy, which I think will be their standard MSRP from now on and load us with missiles and display stand connectors once again. :rolleyes:

Guest davidwhangchoi

color is light...

wonder if this is going to be an easy paint scratch valk...

Edited by davidwhangchoi