Arcadia: 1/60 VF-1S Hikaru Ichijo Special Movie Ver

SaitouSad

The TV White with the Red Stripe looks good.

I do have a question, didn't the Roy release have a flip-top box? I'm asking because, especially for this release, removing the shopped Valk would look REALLY good if all you had to do was flip the lid to see the actual thing.

I think the issue here is that Bandai takes the time to design the box around incorporating the actual toy image with the rest of the design whereas here it's more like they designed a box then duct-taped a toy image onto it.

The TV White with the Red Stripe looks good.

I agree entirely, it's like a new valk to me now.

I think Im going to order one of these but do I want Fokker or Hikaru.... -_-

From the above, if you want a color combo that's not released before, get this!

Edited by close313

Guest davidwhangchoi

i'm afraid to buy Hikaru's DYRL 1s for the slight chance i sit down in front of my 60" hdtv wearing a fishbowl on my head while watching a minmay video. i might get shot in the face B))

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I warmed up to the TV-white DYRL look after I saw the new Roy VF-1S in person. It's a good look!

I received my payment request from amiami early this morning. I had to update my details, though, so I am waiting for them to send along a new invoice before I finalize this purchase.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Yahk Deculture!

thanks technoblue for saving a bad joke.. was continuing a joke on the 19 thread.

anyways, i hope you post some pics up when you get it:)

The thing about the Roy release is that we've already seen Roy in Pure and off white. His scheme is no different between DYRL and SDFM. This is the first we've seen of the other DYRL schemes in pure white, not like it was hard to picture a red stripe instead of a yellow one, but it's good to actually see it and know they look decent. Bit of a bummer it won't sit well next to my other four DYRL's but I can live with it.

Unfortunately there's no daylight when I'm home from work anymore so pics won't turn out so hot (unless it shows up before the weekend, which I have no faith in with EMS.) However, I plan to take pics of EVERY valk on that stand just to see how it works out with all of them.

Edited by Mommar

i'm afraid to buy Hikaru's DYRL 1s for the slight chance i sit down in front of my 60" hdtv wearing a fishbowl on my head while watching a minmay video. i might get shot in the face B))

Took me like two reads before I got the joke. So don't feel bad! :lol:

Mine should arrive by this week if amiami ships it out early. I'll try to get pics up soon as I get it.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Took me like two reads before I got the joke. So don't feel bad! :lol:

Mine should arrive by this week if amiami ships it out early. I'll try to get pics up soon as I get it.

thanks! lol yes, post some pics if you get a chance!

Got tracking number. Will definitely arrive by this week if nothing is held up. :)

hehehehe!

Payed for mine, I was expecting this to be available end of December and not now. Arcadia factory full steam ahead. B))

I think alot of people weren't expecting this to be released so early. Honestly, I expected it to release like Focker's, end of the month, bit of delay. Earlier the better though B))

Paid for mine yesterday and have a shipping confirmation, but was definitely hoping the release got pushed into late December or early January. Too many discretionary purchases lately, plus a family emergency in late November, plus holiday shopping for the family.

Not trying to complain, but my wallet can sure use a break. :wacko:

-b.

Paid for mine yesterday and have a shipping confirmation, but was definitely hoping the release got pushed into late December or early January. Too many discretionary purchases lately, plus a family emergency in late November, plus holiday shopping for the family.

Not trying to complain, but my wallet can sure use a break. :wacko:

-b.

I know how you feel. :)

So Arcadia released both VF-1S's in the same month just before Christmas... not that smart I would say.

while some observe and celebrate it, christmas is just not a that big holiday in japan...the target market where the great majority of the product is sold. even so, i think the vf-1s roy came out in perfect time for gift giving purposes if thats what you meant. the hikaru...is a bit late for that but in the end....its irrelevant mostly.

while some observe and celebrate it, christmas is just not a that big holiday in japan...the target market where the great majority of the product is sold. even so, i think the vf-1s roy came out in perfect time for gift giving purposes if thats what you meant. the hikaru...is a bit late for that but in the end....its irrelevant mostly.

But but but... there was a Christmas episode of SDFM!

Ahh, really want to get one of these but can't decide between Roy and Hikaru. Any thoughts? I already have a DYRL Hikaru 1A (original run, cracked shoulders and all) and that white is really tempting. But I already have two Hikaru planes (1J and 1A) so I'm thinking I should get the iconic Roy 1S. Decisions...