Arcadia: 1/60 VF-1S Hikaru Ichijo Special Movie Ver

SaitouSad

If it is all tampo printed, then I'm glad I got this one. :D

Pics from the web shops also kinda show that the white is the normal white. Compare it with the TV version off images from Google and you'll see why. It probably is just the lighting.

Edited by Falcon18

HLJ 's photos are just prototype pics, and not the final version.

Arcadia's twitter updates would be official.

The tampos extras make the price seem good.

I agree. The more information that is coming to light about upgrades makes the higher price seem more reasonable. So far, it seems the improvements are:

1) included stand

2) water slide decals

3) additional tampo printing

4) improved paint on the metal parts

HLJ 's photos are just prototype pics, and not the final version.

Arcadia's twitter updates would be official.

Pic is pretty compressed - hard for me to say for certain those aren't decals. Plus when I put the text through Google Translate I get "Rehabilitation of the beam sticker" - anyone have a more accurate translation?

If he says it's tampo, it's tampo. But they've showed pictures with decals before.

Edited by MikeRoz

Guest davidwhangchoi

Pic is pretty compressed - hard for me to say for certain those aren't decals. Plus when I put the text through Google Translate I get "Rehabilitation of the beam sticker" - anyone have a more accurate translation?

If he says it's tampo, it's tampo. But they've showed pictures with decals before.

yeah, we don't know yet, we should find out in a few weeks since vf-1s DYRL roy is due out soon.

the only valk i own that has that much tampo is the vf-1j mass production which i believe Graham said yamato was experimenting with at the time to see how much tampo they should include.

so it is possible they may have done it like the vf-1j mass or it could just be the prototype shown and not have much tampo at retail.

I ended up breaking down and pre-ordering this even though I own the the one that came with the super/strike parts and the flashlight. I held out for a while but the addiction caught me.

Edited by Loop

You can see the darker shades in there, even if it looks whiter in photos. Depends on how good the camera is really.

Anyway. I skipped roy because I found a Low Viz.

I'm glad I got a Hikaru since it's sold out apparently.

Maybe Arcadia didn't want to make as many.

Arcadia Hikaru? Last I checked it was still available for preorder from NY and AmiAmi. Maybe it's been sold out since. Probably cause it's nearing release.

Nope you can still preorder one. http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-001906&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3DVF-1S%24pagemax%3D20%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

• 3 weeks later...

I cancelled my pre order for the Hikaru so I could get the Isamu 29. I still have the Folker coming, but I just couldn't justify buying another 1-S with the Isamu coming in the same month. History taught me Bandai Valks are much harder to come by. Can't wait for the 1-J's of Max and Miria.

Edited by sreichma

• 3 weeks later...

This is showing as "Released" at AmiAmi and Anime-Export. Let the; Box Pic, Quality Control, Variations in Color, Variations from last release, Why is this more expensive than a Transformer discussion commence! :lol:

But mostly someone please just post some cool pictures so I can feel justified in buying the same damn thing for the 15 millionth time.

-b.

Cancelled mine. I have MOS Superman, DX-13 Terminator, and Black Getter coming this month.. oh and I just paid for two smokescreens.

I already have 5 VF-1's so I think I'm set for now haha.

Maybe I'll grab one at a discount if it doesn't sell out.