Rumor is Superman vs. Batman will be shot back to back with Justice League. Another rumor is WB/DC isn't interested in copying Marvel's post credit scenes but want to do cliffhangers that lead to the next movie. Instead they want to do short films featuring their lesser known characters.

Other news, Warner Bros signed Dwayne the Rock Johnson to star in a film. Characters that have been thrown around are John Stewart GL, Shazam, Black Adam and I think he could make a great Cyborg.

Hell, if we gotta wait until 2016, I'm sure this guy could probably come up with something better in the meantime...

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbizTBYs-rQ

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDBNB2hk5t0

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvoWwY64S5w

The quality noticeably improves with each installment, particularly the Hulk; looks like Lou Ferigno by part 3. Looks like this guy works faster, too. <_<

Edited by reddsun1

Gal Gadot just signed a three-film deal with Warner Bros., meaning that aside from Batman/Superman, she will star in the Justice League movie and her own Wonder Woman film.

Wonder Woman Standalone Film Will Star Gal Gadot

Oh yeah, this thread needs more Gal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BYFh8Vg5eA

Edited by areaseven

Was just having a debate about Gal being cast as WW with two of my oldest friends. It's so funny when "nerds" get together and argue about stuff like this.

I really hope that Warner Bros takes the extra time to get their movie-verse in order. They certainly don't have, or need to follow Marvel's formula but Warner Bros/DC had better bring their A+++ game if they want these franchise(s) to be successful.

-b.

Jeremy Irons as Alfred? I think that was thought of by a few sites as a possibility so I can go with that. If they can toss in some Alfred-sarcasm like this, I'll be happy.

As for Jesse Eisenberg...not sure where they're going with that...Emphasis on Lex as a brain more than brawn?

Interesting. I'm glad you posted that clip Azrael, it's been so long since I've seen any portrayal of Alfred (live action or animated) other than Michael Caine it was hard for me to wrap my head around seeing Jeremy Irons in the role.

Jessie E. as Lex Luthor is a harder sell. If they are going to make Lex like a real-life 20-30 something billionaire then I guess, otherwise the casting choice just seems off. But hey, that seems to be the theme for this one...

-b.

• 3 months later...

I hope it's not another stiff neck Batman though.

Anybody remember if Patrick Wilson was able to turn his head in in the Nite-Owl II suit in Watchmen? That might answer that question.

I like what I'm seeing too!

Here is a fan colored version of the picture....you can see the suit a bit better.

post-265-0-00357000-1400022574_thumb.jpg

Here is an image of a model of a portion of the new batmobile

post-265-0-16274600-1400022633_thumb.jpg

Chris

Like the ears, like the textured look, don't like that it looks rubber and I actually liked the more functional form and function of the Dark Knight/Rises Bat-Suit.

The canopy of the Bat-Mobile looks OK, but I reserve the right to rage or gush once a full view is available.

-b.

Bat-fleck

Spoiler'd for size

3hRU6px.jpg

Car I like. Suit.....Was hoping for more armored look than that. But, I see we're doing the Dark Knight Returns-look.

Supposedly there are two suits in this movie so perhaps there will be a more armored version as well.

Costume looks amazing. Pulls on all the right strings to make me fangasm. Which is precisely the problem with the last few Snyder films I've been suckered into believing had a chance to be great. I will adore ALL visual styling of this film and the trailer will have me in tears with it's awesomeness and beauty, only for all this to produce nothing less than a disappointing experience watching the actual movie. Been like that with Snyder ever since "300". Tired of giving this guy chances thinking he'll deliver on his earlier promise. Never going to happen. I'll wait for word of mouth for any film of his going forward. Snyder will have to work hard to drag me back and nothing less than a legitimate masterpiece will do.