Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

My Arcadia 19 also has the loose ankles but I recently discovered that it mainly affects only the 5 degrees around the center position, where the battroid stands straight.

Well the quick fix is to use a more dynamic battroid position to use the ankles in more extrem angles, or play with the 2 axis ankles to have tight standing position.

I can live with the ankles but the swing bars are abysmal so any improvements on that would be a godsend.

And I really hope Arcadia starts giving the Gerwalk joint the full range of motion it used to have on Yamato valks again. It seems their recent valks have only been able to go as far as one click from 90 degrees. It makes Gerwalk look like crap

Guest davidwhangchoi

This pic is on Arcadia's twitter. ..according to bing translation is background....and what I see is a blue background. ...looks like YF-21?

it's a pair of yf-21 blue jeans and blue mitt :lol:

Is it? I think someone was asking about it earlier. I'm too lazy to open the box to see if those markings are in the stickers.

Edit: They're in the sticker set.

Edited by wmkjr

thats just the reflection from YF-19

Good point...the symbol has the same color of the yf-19...but the siluet is blue.

How can you explain that....and the plastic tray is translucent.

When I have some time...I will try to take the same pic. ...with a white background and one with the YF-21.

Edited by Pedro2k6

Guest davidwhangchoi

Good point...the symbol has the same color of the yf-19...but the siluet is blue.

How can you explain that....and the plastic tray is translucent.

When I have some time...I will try to take the same pic. ...with a white background and one with the YF-21.

are you looking from your phone?

you might need a bigger screen to see it's a pair of jeans and the surface of a blue chair

This pic is on Arcadia's twitter. ..according to bing translation is background....and what I see is a blue background. ...looks like YF-21?

yes definitely blue jeans not a YF-21..

But knowing our luck they'll probably just a straight re-issue and not do a renewal.. if they had planned a renewal YF-21 then we definitely would have heard something about it already.

I'll happily replace all my 21 & 22's for renewals versions but I ain't gonna be touching any re-issues that's for sure!

Edited by spanner76

1. Fix the loose ankles.
  2. Get rid of the high-speed mode,
  3. Add the missing vents to the gunpod's barrel shroud.
  4. Paint the missing grey stripes on the intakes.
  5. Tampo print all markings, instead of stickers.

Then it would be perfect.

dont forget abt lowering the price too. ^_^ ah well we can dream...

i guess i need to qualify that statement for new releases only :p

Edited by seti88

1. Fix the loose ankles.
  2. Get rid of the high-speed mode,
  3. Add the missing vents to the gunpod's barrel shroud.
  4. Paint the missing grey stripes on the intakes.
  5. Tampo print all markings, instead of stickers.

Then it would be perfect.

The first three I agree with, the last two I do not. Tampo a few more things, leave the grey stripes off, they look terrible and break up the look of the fighter.

They did? I didn't think they'd even formally announced a reissue and are still in the 'teasing' stage.

Hopefully an official announcement is forthcoming. Speculation can be equal parts fun/interesting and infuriating/reckless.

In a perfect world an Arcadia YF-19 re-release would have more printing, less accesories, and lower price.

-b.

Pre-orders start in January. From Arcadia's Twitter feed:

@kamon913 @Mrk_arcadia Reservation is scheduled January 2016! Release date is the further notice!?!