Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

Awesome toy indeed, but why the hell Arcadia would do a dumb move like this reissuing this bird?

The 19 has been gold for Yamarcadia. They have been redoing this sucker for almost 20 years, and I expect they will again, with a ver 6.0 is it now?

I still remember seeing their first version back I don't know when, 1999 or 2000. And I could tell just from the marketing image that it would be a floppy mess.

They've come a long way in quality.

Edited by arbit

The 19 has been gold for Yamarcadia. They have been redoing this sucker for almost 20 years, and I expect they will again, with a ver 6.0 is it now?

I still remember seeing their first version back I don't know when, 1999 or 2000. And I could tell just from the marketing image that it would be a floppy mess.

They've come a long way in quality.

Yamarcadia! ;) When it looks like a yamato but feels like an arcadia!

Bing Translate has it as: "Ashleigh thank you!"

First pic of it on the table was: "meaning shoot"

Yeah i got the translation, but why did they do the shoot in the first place. I saw someone tweeted them whether it was a re-issue or new version, but no replies!

I figured it out, they're going to sell 20 VF19adv at wonderfest.

seriously? yarcadia is stepping into bandai's advance version?

Just noticed on mine that at some point one of the tires on the nose landing gear went missing. Anyone have a parts one they'd want to sell me a tire from, or have any idea where I should look to find suitable replacement tires?

small O-ring maybe?

Arcadia's tweeter reply that the PO for YF-19 with Fast Pack reissue will start in Jan 2016. Release date to be announced.

Thanks for the heads up! Need to get 2 more! I wonder if there will be any revisions or straight reissue?

You're welcome wmkjr. :)

Regarding improvements and whatnot, somebody is already asking about the ankle joints over Arcadia's twitter feed. I'm not too sure if Google Translate is correct.

---------------------

大変ご迷惑をお掛け致しました・・・

前回の機体に比べてなるべく調整すると担当が申しております!

That we apologize for the inconvenience We My name is responsible for as much as possible to adjust as compared to the previous airframe!

Regarding Arcadia's response to the ankle issue, Bing Translate has it as:

We apologize the inconvenience very reps say they... compared to the last aircraft to adjust as much as possible!

That translation is pretty wafer thin.. As much as possible without altering any of the molds or recasting new parts is then pretty much going to be zip all.. maybe a slight tightening is all they'll do. They simply wont want to spend any money doing much at all. I guess only time will tel.

Edited by spanner76

Regarding Arcadia's response to the ankle issue, Bing Translate has it as:

We apologize the inconvenience very reps say they... compared to the last aircraft to adjust as much as possible!

Or most likely, they will screw it tighter this time.

So it will eventually start getting looser wth time.

Already have 3... pass, Max and Millia VF-1J's!!!?

I don't own the current Arcadia YF-19 so what was the problem with the ankles?

What needs be done to fix it? Is it a big fix?

that ankles are either loose out of the box or become loose very quickly.. some have dismantled the ankles and tightened up the joints in various ways or another. I only own one and its remained in fighter the whole time I have owned it so I don't know if mine are loose and will probably never attempt a fix.

Well I guess this means Arcadia has the Macross Plus license. Maybe we will get a renewal YF-21 as the new mold this year. :)

I guess so. a YF-21 re-issue wouldn't interest me very much but a renewal certainly would!

Guest davidwhangchoi

what's wrong with the previous release? thanks.

i already have 2x yf-19, unless there's any change i'm content with the one's i have.

i'm curious to see if they did any changes.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

that ankles are either loose out of the box or become loose very quickly.. some have dismantled the ankles and tightened up the joints in various ways or another. I only own one and its remained in fighter the whole time I have owned it so I don't know if mine are loose and will probably never attempt a fix.

I guess so. a YF-21 re-issue wouldn't interest me very much but a renewal certainly would!

I may have pretty much guaranteed this, my Yamato YF-21 is on its way.

I can't decide if I want this, I have both Yamato and Bandai's 19s.

Here was me thinking i was done with plus....

So what causes the loose ankles? Poor design? Sounds like a simple fix....

It probably would be a simple fix for Arcadia, but yes, the ankles are just a lousy design. It should work fine in theory, but the half-plastic ball joint has issues that result in a lousy range of motion, and uneven tension in the joint.

Edited by Chronocidal