Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

The crotch is lowered. At first I thought it was just how the YF-30's gerwalk looks, but if you notice when he shows the VF-25G in gerwalk it also has its crotch piece half way folded to its battroid position. Mis-transformation maybe?

I don't see that on the 25G. But the 30 actually does have that piece lowered. The upper half can swivel in Gerwalk as well as in Battroid.

I don't see that on the 25G. But the 30 actually does have that piece lowered. The upper half can swivel in Gerwalk as well as in Battroid.

Right at 2:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-eA3h1v6zc#t=170

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Though you do bring up a good point. Until this point every gerwalk had the intakes attached to the body of the plane. If the YF-30 eschews that how are they going to make the legs stable?

It looks like the stand adapter pinches up behind the pelvis. Hopefully there will be some sort of integrated support bar like with the renewals.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Anybody else notice the dropped pelvis on the YF-30 and VF-25G gerwalks?

The crotch is lowered. At first I thought it was just how the YF-30's gerwalk looks, but if you notice when he shows the VF-25G in gerwalk it also has its crotch piece half way folded to its battroid position. Mis-transformation maybe?

I'm afraid that may be the way it transforms. Me no like it.

I think those are the old V1s, actually. You can tell by how awful the 25F looks in Battroid.

And you're right there, with those v.1s the only way to have an A stance in gerwalk mode was by unlocking the crotch and intakes <_<

Wonder what fast packs they have for the 30...are there any in the ps3 game? Also: repaints galore. A low viz one would be sweet

No there aren't any additions to the YF-30 in the game. And only two other additional paint schemes that look very... Transformers, to me.

Hrmm the neck and the rear of the head look pretty suspect. I planned on getting one and leaving it in fighter mode, but would like to have the option. I also noticed that the Gerwalk looks wrong like others have mentioned. Seems the intakes are not attached and that is pretty suspect too. I will wait and see I guess....

excuse me if already posted but I can't remember having seen

Damn that's hilarious and awful. I convinced myself a while back I don't need one in my collection, but, if everyone is going crazy over this thing I may still buy a squad to sell later.

I think u could fold the missile pod down OK. It would definitely just dangle off the back, but thats OK with me.

Im excited, lets bring it on Bandai!

No you can't do that. The back of the cockpit is in the way of the folding mechanism.

Hope that back-of-head shot isn't final. I'll pick it up for fighter mode but I'm gonna dock points :(

Hate to break this to you, but the back of the VF-25F's head is basically the same.

What is up with this talk about the back of the head turret? I don't get it. ^_^

Maybe the missile pod is detachable to allow for different armaments. So you could detach the pod and just have the arm sticking out of the back.

We probably have to wait for the first in hand reports to determine if this is possible.