Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

Blame the designer, not the Toy maker :) kawamori's fault

I never blamed Bandai. Though if we do want to blame the toy maker, in every picture we've seen the stabilizer is pointing away from the back when in Battroid. In the game and the Lego video with Kawamori the stabilizer rotates so it's facing towards the back... which looks mildly better.

Edited by Mommar

Antibiotictab, my hero! They really need someone who can pose Gerwalk better. I nominate myself.

Why do those Fast Packs on Alto look so light blue? Is that how they usually are?

Those look like/probably are the DX v1 bundled Fast Pack set for Alto's VF-25.

I'd be good with just (1) YF-30, I don't like the design that much to care about multiples - well at least not at $ 200 ea.

-b.

The Chronos's Gerwalk mode looks bad from the side and back.

Too many thin surfaces stretching far back.

That's actually one of the reasons why I think it looks so cool. Though I believe the way they have it posed does it no favors.

Edited by Mommar

The head turret on the YF-30 looks great. I do need some of the display cabinets that showroom has. That looks classy. On the other hand I need a classy room for the classy cabinets displaying classy toy so I probably stick with my current setup. :D

Great video antibiotictab, that's one big ass lens you carry there. :o

Still not sure about getting this one, I was very disappointed with the YF-29 :blink:

I want to see this thing stand on its own.

The one thing I will say about the potential of the 30 versus the 29 is that the 29 was the first of the renewal Valks. The V.2 25 is the product of what they learned, right and wrong, from the 29. The 30 is a follow on from that (I know it transforms different.) So hopefully they've pushed their engineering forward (and they don't take a nose dive like the 171 CF.)

watching the video, i can say that i badly need armored ozma renewed bundle or even a 25S re-release

Anybody else notice the dropped pelvis on the YF-30 and VF-25G gerwalks?

Edited by ChaoticYeti

I don't understand what you mean.

The crotch is lowered. At first I thought it was just how the YF-30's gerwalk looks, but if you notice when he shows the VF-25G in gerwalk it also has its crotch piece half way folded to its battroid position. Mis-transformation maybe?

Edited by ChaoticYeti