Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

I'm loving this scheme more and more. Did you take these pics yourself Veef? I'd like to see more screen shots of the other two liveries from various angles in the three different modes if possible.

There's only five in the game with the first three just being the all white scheme like the toy with red, blue, or green stripes.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=37897&p=1117820

the last two are these which are just palette swaps. It'd be better to just photoshop the toy pics than deal with the game's lighting.

Guest davidwhangchoi

it was closer to 4pm, about 3:50am.. the most random times HLJ, the only reason i saw it was i was up for a few hours after watch the late NBA game.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I appreciate the thought valkyrie2008, but I went to bed after "Fiona" from NY told me they weren't listing anymore. It's kind of tough being east coast, as most of the preorders happen between 10PM-3AM, and always on a work night. But, sounds like the email notification scheme that Pedro2k6 uses is the way to go.

just so you guys don't get confused down the line, here are all the alternate YF-30 colors from the game in addition to the normal red striped one in one image

post-1819-0-68575700-1398972959_thumb.jpg

They didn't get too ambitious and these are all basically palette swaps.

post-1819-0-09451800-1398972994_thumb.jpg

and here is Ms. Purple Power. Sure is dark gray and purple.

I like the blue and green ones, it almost reminds me of vermilion squad from SDF but future if paired with the current release. I only planed on one of these,but man if those 2 came out I would be forced to buy them lol.

Edited by Loop

If Bandai started making variants based on the game's alternative colours, we'd have enough toys to buy for the next 10 years. I don't think that's gonna happen.

IMO...that exactly is gonna happen...or you think they gonna make only 1 scheme of this toy?.....at least, i think, they going to reissue this one and make one more scheme.

I like the blue and green ones, it almost reminds me of vermilion squad from SDF but future if paired with the current release. I only planed on one of these,but man if those 2 came out I would be forced to buy them lol.

I'm with you on this I only have 1 planned to buy but I will have to buy others if they come out :) Edited by Valkyrie Magnus

IMO...that exactly is gonna happen...or you think they gonna make only 1 scheme of this toy?.....at least, i think, they going to reissue this one and make one more scheme.

A variant like the YF-29 30th Anniversary or Ozma, maybe. Definitely not those schemes from the games.

NY doesn't charge up front unless you choose to pay up front :( There's a pay-later button below the paypal button when you're making an order :(

*also, if you have to pay and have to use credit for some reason, if you put your order in USD you can use *bill me later* via paypal if you qualify. NO Interest 6 months on orders over 99 USD

post-25-0-36386900-1399042189_thumb.jpg

Edited by Duymon

NY doesn't charge up front unless you choose to pay up front :( There's a pay-later button below the paypal button when you're making an order :(

*also, if you have to pay and have to use credit for some reason, if you put your order in USD you can use *bill me later* via paypal if you qualify. NO Interest 6 months on orders over 99 USD

One of the best features from NY!

My other favorite feature is AE's shipping combination option :)

Edited by charger69