Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

Got my order in. Sucks that I could've got it at around $25 cheaper, but oh well. At least it's in there. If I get lucky at hlj, I'll put all my other NY orders through, and sit that one out.

Actually, I had a similar experience as Shukenzero with Amiami. After adding the item to the basket, I had to log in to check out. Knowing there might be a risk of cart jacking, I got quite stressed, fumbled on the phone keyboard and got a failed log in attempt as a result. But I got the item in the end anyway. I don't how it worked, but it did.

I think skullmilitia mentioned it might be to do with AmiAmi not having cartjacking. I just thought it wouldn't work and took my time, but it still secured a bird.

Guest davidwhangchoi

this thread is sorta fun to read during commercial breaks. i hope everyone gets one!!!

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Not me; I've stepped away from my computer to take care of other business just before every preorder reopen on N-Y... I keep checking and refreshing obsessively for 30 min - 1 hour or more and nothing, then I need to go do something and when I get back and check, be it 3 min, 10 min, 30 min, or whatever later, it's passed me by again; and now they've officially reached a price point I am not willing to pay.

I missed this as usual but will try my luck in HLJ. If I miss that too, I won't worry about it too much. I once rushed for the YF-29 Isamu and managed to secure on on NY (with inflated price), only to realize that when the actual product become available, there are so many of them readily available on Mandrake at a much cheaper price.

So, those who didn't get it, don't worry. :)

On a separate thing, I applaud HLJ of not joining the rest for the mad-rush-release. This at least give a chance for those who truly and really want the item for their own collection at a more reasonable price

Edited by Firefox

I missed this as usual but will try my luck in HLJ. If I miss that too, I won't worry about it too much. I once rushed for the YF-29 Isamu and managed to secure on on NY (with inflated price), only to realize that when the actual product become available, there are so many of them readily available on Mandrake at a much cheaper price.

So, those who didn't get it, don't worry. :)

On a separate thing, I applaud HLJ of not joining the rest for the mad-rush-release. This at least give a chance for those who truly and really want the item for their own collection

I agree. Getting worried about Tamashii Nations exclusives is reasonable - some not popular Tamashii Shop items too perhaps - but this will definitely be available on release for a reasonable price. Every other DX has been the last couple of years ! I paid Y25000 for the Super VF-27 and then it was available for Y17500!

Edited by Dimis

I was surprised how cheap the vf-27 dropped. Made me sad, and I really wish that Bandai had given it more panel lines.

Yeah I was really surprised too. Luckily I didn't jump at 1st and bought one for like 13000 Yen a few months back :0

The lack of Panel lines made it hard to break up those huge slabs of purple :0

I've just about given up on Bandai. With the fantastic quality of this YF-19 release (well, besides the neck cover) Arcadia deserves my money more than them. Plus, they were already on thin ice with me for turning out better versions of the VF-25, versions which they should've turned out in the first place.

Screw you, Bandai.

Hmm, I'm actually happier with my Bandai VF-25 renewals than my Arcadia YF-19 - especially considering I can get more than two VF-25 for every YF-19!

I've just about given up on Bandai. With the fantastic quality of this YF-19 release (well, besides the neck cover) Arcadia deserves my money more than them. Plus, they were already on thin ice with me for turning out better versions of the VF-25, versions which they should've turned out in the first place.

Screw you, Bandai.

Except that Arcadia doesn't make Macross Frontier stuff

I'm on the same boat with wm cheng. While the Frontier Valks are difficult to get, it's not impossible.
The Arcadia ones are a little too expensive for comfort, and will be difficult to support if they maintain this pricing policy. It doesn;t help that the latest YF-19, while very very execellent, has its share of problems (broken wings, loose ankles, etc)

Since it's been a while, thought I'd repost the other two colours from earlier in the thread.

These colors are from the game? The look so much better I mean its bandi so we know that they will milk the mold and give us different color options I am not really in to the white its so plain