Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

OVxKq23.jpg

I wasn't so sure about the VF-30 when I first saw it.. Especially b'cos of the overhead missile pod which kinda looked like an afterthought. But.. slowly and surely its certainly grown on me! I quite like the look of it in fighter mode!

If I can find somewhere to pre-order or maybe purchase when its released I'll be definitely getting one!

Edited by spanner76

Definitely a lot better with the new pics. Battroid mode looks decent finally, as spanner76 mentioned.

Did the 30 have optional parts in the game? I never got that far into it.

No it doesn't, although Kawamori has said that the missile pack could be swapped out with something like a large beam cannon or other things.

No it doesn't, although Kawamori has said that the missile pack could be swapped out with something like a large beam cannon or other things.

Considering that a skilled pilot can outmaneuver a full swarm of those micro missiles a beam cannon would be a much better choice.

Considering that a skilled pilot can outmaneuver a full swarm of those micro missiles a beam cannon would be a much better choice.

Not every pilot in the Galaxy is Roy or Max. 99.9% of them will NOT be able to avoid a swarm that large.

If you can't secure one online, buzz me and I'll let you know what the local Hong Kong prices are at, as at least I can physically get hold of the damn things.

Will do, thank you. :)

And lucky you to be able to walk into a storefront and find some of the items you want to purchase.

-b.

Will do, thank you. :)

And lucky you to be able to walk into a storefront and find some of the items you want to purchase.

-b.

I moved to Hong Kong and that's when I started collecting Macross...and every other thing! Toys are everywhere here!

Still surprising the Ozma is not in stock everywhere. Usually no matter how hard to find a product is, HK shops will have it, price notwithstanding.

Fastest fingers first.

CD Japan just put up 1 more for sale http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-111209

Thank you! :)

BUT

Nope, not paying $ 60 for EMS. I've kind of resigned myself to being a lot more patient so as not to over-pay. If that means that I don't get one, well then so be it.

-b.

Caved in as well, and since I had a few points available for redemption with them the total came to just under $210 shipped by SAL, pending the exchange rate at the time the amount is actually charged, and how much of a transaction fee my CD will hit me with. I'm not too happy paying full price when I know that this was fleetingly available at a discount, but at least I can cross this off the list.

Full Price doesn't really bother me. Pretty much Everything else pre-ordered from sites outside of 1999, hlj and amiami are full-priced and any other pre-order for other products like games / electronics are full-priced so I think discounts are the exception, not the norm.