Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

Guest davidwhangchoi

Not to be serious but you guys need to learn to take a joke. lol or laugh out loud implies a laugh and I even said I was kidding the next message. I understood from the get go but it probably somehow got lost in the panic of the pre order

no one is serious. i actually don't care either way.

I ordered two times but ill send them an email in a bit explaining the mess. That said, it still shows two separate orders in my history meaning that there is still hope for those who didn't get one

and no, you didn't know from the get go how hlj works in releasing cancelled preorders or you wouldn't have posted that above.

i was simply confirming what he said. that's it.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I knew from the get go of when he told me, no need to add further to it if he explained it already. It only makes you look like well, an ass

Ok, since you want to start down that line. It's clear you're pretty immature by resorting to name calling.

But lol. That mean laughing out loud

Hopefully this will be the last of the new Frontier Valks I need to worry about (I know, technically it's a Macross 30 release).
Now.. if only Bandai would just reissue the VF-25S, I can finally be done with this line.

Also, if anybody is interested, I have a spare order from CD Japan, which I will be letting go.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Alright goodnight guys. Lets continue tommorow. Congrats to all who got one. DSM, im just messing with you, dont take me serious. Lol that means laugh out loud.

Wow! Before I slept there was nothing at HLJ. But this morning BOOM! It was already sold out. :unsure: Can't believe they posted in the wee hours of morning (Pacific Time). Oh well, since it's already $190 something with them, guess I'll go with NY. Don't want to wait anymore if this will be available less price in the future atleast I'm already secured with a copy. And besides this will go with another PO with them. :lol:

Anyways, CONGRATS everyone!

Edited by no3ljm

HLJ works on JST due to their location and they got customers worldwide so there will always be some for whom the timing is inconvenient.

There have been times that items are listed or updated during the daytime hours here (I'm EST). But for sure their main updates happen JST.

I'm proud of myself for not playing the pre-order game this time around, if I catch this I catch it, if not, well then more money in my pocket or for other stuff.

-b.

HLJ works on JST due to their location and they got customers worldwide so there will always be some for whom the timing is inconvenient.

11PM Est is like what 10AM Japan? They can still try to time it to help some folks out. I know for the 29 they listed it around 8-9PM Est

So...looking at the higher resolution pictures on Hobby Search, if I get one it's definitely staying in Fighter Mode. The side profile of Battroid is way too busy, not to mention it looks like trying to get that thing to balance and/or finding room in a Detolf shelf will be a b!tch.

*edit, in Fighter I can display on a Flex or Bandai stand on a desk or other flat surface like my TV stand and not have to move stuff that's already out

-b.

Edited by Kanedas Bike

Guest davidwhangchoi

I know for the 29 they listed it around 8-9PM Est

i've seen this also. it's so random at hlj

Edited by davidwhangchoi