On 11/20/2023 at 7:02 AM, anubis20 said:

Some pics of my recently completed MG Stombringer FA. FM Forbidden was completed a few weeks ago but have I have not had time to take pics. 

I really love how the Stormbringer looks! The Impulse-ish head is just chef kiss, makes the kit look mean AF, and the Full Armor cosplay colors are fantastic. However the kit is riddled with seam lines so it does need a little bit of work. There are also a ton of masking opportunities to add some details. In conclusion I think this is the happiest I have been after finishing a build. 

MG Stormbringer F.A.

MG Stormbringer F.A.

MG Stormbringer F.A.

MG Stormbringer F.A.

MG Stormbringer F.A.

MG Stormbringer F.A.

MG Stormbringer F.A.

MG Stormbringer F.A.

Wow! It doesn’t look like a kit. I love it, @anubis20:wub::good: 

• 1 month later...
On 1/20/2024 at 5:01 AM, Goodman Models said:

Here’s my latest completed work: RX-121-2A Gundam Hazel [Advanced] titans test team Black Otter Squadron

Nice! 👍

On another note, Bandai has put up their Hobby Online Showroom, allowing for some full 360 degree views on their various model kits. Should help with getting a better impression of the assembled kit and purchase decision.

Lineup is planned to be updated on a regular basis.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Big s said:

definitely highly detailed for a simple hg kit. I’m curious what they’ll do with the Zaku 

zaku

HG 1/144 Zaku II Sorari (Requiem for Vengeance)

Release Date: Autumn 2024

quite detailed too! panel lining heaven or hell will depend on how you look at it..

image.png.8c5cca16952ff0653d4b879279d0d01b.pnghgZakuIIsolari(2).jpg.dc8ef5c5e503c3a2d724de440da711a1.jpg

Edited by seti88

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

zaku

quite detailed too! panel lining heaven or hell will depend on how you look at it..

image.png.8c5cca16952ff0653d4b879279d0d01b.pnghgZakuIIsolari(2).jpg.dc8ef5c5e503c3a2d724de440da711a1.jpg

It’s definitely interesting. There’s a few things I would probably change like the antenna or the color scheme, but I’ll get at least one.

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

They seem to be putting a lot more detail into the recent HG's.

They kinda have to with these since they’re trying to look like Netflix cg ready rather than 2D 

12 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

bm240842.jpeg

IMG_4966.jpeg

IMG_4968.jpeg

IMG_4970.png

IMG_4971.jpeg

bm240843.jpeg

bm240844.jpeg

bm240845.jpeg

Reminds me more of the Katoki gundam design. I guess now core fighter on this one. Looks like it’s more to show the cockpit than to be a removable fighter. Well I’ve personally always thought the core fighter was silly. Overall I think it looks better than the old one, but the joints showing through at the lower belly and lower back are a bit too obvious and should have been hidden better. My other complaint is that they could’ve done something else like the Alex or maybe a Gelgoog for the zeon stuff. 

On 3/18/2024 at 9:37 PM, seti88 said:

zaku

Back to this Zaku since over the past few days with all the excitement over the hg gundam from this series, I kinda forgot that the Zaku is for the main character and not the Gundam

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to pass the word: if you have a Hobby Lobby near you, they have a 40% off sale with their models including Gunpla.  I scored a MG 3.0 RX-78 for 30 bucks.  Gunpla is scarce in my area, so I consider it a win.

Edited by Valkyrie Hunter D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everybody, today it's sunday and i used a little bit of my free time to take some puctures of my Dijeh RE 100. I actually built this kit few years ago right after it was released but only lately i did some extra work on it. I put some extra decals on and add a layer or two of top coat. Unfortunately i noticed that it's one of my few gunpla (actually maybe the only one) who yellowed a little bit...it's a real shame since it seems like it's becoming a hard kit to find and I don't think Bandai is going to reprint it soon. Anyway i hope you like lens flare!

20240414_175111.jpg

20240414_175203.jpg

dijeh1.jpg

dijeh2.jpg

5 hours ago, Robin-11 said:

Hey everybody, today it's sunday and i used a little bit of my free time to take some puctures of my Dijeh RE 100. I actually built this kit few years ago right after it was released but only lately i did some extra work on it. I put some extra decals on and add a layer or two of top coat. Unfortunately i noticed that it's one of my few gunpla (actually maybe the only one) who yellowed a little bit...it's a real shame since it seems like it's becoming a hard kit to find and I don't think Bandai is going to reprint it soon. Anyway i hope you like lens flare!

20240414_175111.jpg

20240414_175203.jpg

dijeh1.jpg

dijeh2.jpg

Looks pretty cool.

there is a UV cut top coat that may help preventing yellowing. As far as reprints, the re series hardly gets any other than odd ones at the web shop gets

8 hours ago, Big s said:

Looks pretty cool.

there is a UV cut top coat that may help preventing yellowing. As far as reprints, the re series hardly gets any other than odd ones at the web shop gets

Thanks, i never really looked into that UV top coat because i never had any yellowing problems with my gundam model kits. I always thought that the plastic Bandai uses for its Gunpla were made...of something different :)  Now i know it's not like that and will definitely look for it. Do you, by any chance,  remember the brand of it?

31 minutes ago, Robin-11 said:

Thanks, i never really looked into that UV top coat because i never had any yellowing problems with my gundam model kits. I always thought that the plastic Bandai uses for its Gunpla were made...of something different :)  Now i know it's not like that and will definitely look for it. Do you, by any chance,  remember the brand of it?

Mr color makes a common one both in bottle and as sprayIMG_2579.jpeg.bf7b8bfe9e3f0bc1797f710d7037ec09.jpegit also comes as gloss and flat coats. Most stores that carry the mr hobby brands have them

Edited by Big s

41 minutes ago, Robin-11 said:

That's great! Mr.Hobby is my favourite brand for top coats. I think their top coats are the best ones. Thank you!

No problem. I don’t honestly know how well they work since I’ve never had to use them, but had noticed that they are available at a lot of places lately