Yamato 1:60 Max and Miria vf 22 repaints!!!!!!

rick dieck

Hmm the blue is looking darker, too... I'm gonna have to wait and see since most of the promo Gamlin pics were way lighter than it actually is. About the only review that showed the Gamlin in the right light was the CollectionDX review. I am hoping the Max is a lighter sky blue like the initial pics shown.... I'll probably wait to see if/when HLJ does a Paypal sale with free shipping like they did for the Gamlin. Not so much interested in the Milia..

I've so gotta get Macross 7 to see what all the hype is about on these two. I love my YF-21 from Macross Plus, but these two appear to simply be repaints with a different head. Wait a minute...all my VF's are repaints with a different head with the exception of a few. :blink:

I've so gotta get Macross 7 to see what all the hype is about on these two. I love my YF-21 from Macross Plus, but these two appear to simply be repaints with a different head. Wait a minute...all my VF's are repaints with a different head with the exception of a few. :blink:

The VF-22 has more than just the head different---that's why it's a VF-22, and not a VF-21. Canopy is quite different, belly plates have deep angled extensions and missile launchers. Also it's flown like any other valk, it's not thought-flown.

• 2 weeks later...

Im going rounds with myself to find out if i really should spend $200 on one of these when i already have the YF-21 and Gamlin's VF-22.

I kinda regret buying Gamlin's 22 now that the M&M versions are out but at the time i didn't think Yamato was going to do any other 22 so i had to get atleast that one.

But if im getting one it will be Milia's and not Max since i already have a blue one.

If i wait for months do you think it will go up or down in price or stay the same ?

Im worried that if i don't buy one now it will be sold out everywhere, since its limited to a 1000 pieces i believe.

But then Gamlin's are still available on EBAY and not any more expensive then before.

It is never ending, Millia without boobies, sigh. Go Nora!!

what is with this obsesion with having anatomically detailed pilots. there half inch tall gummy figures of people in flight suits (i.e. clothing that doesn't show off their tits to begin with.)

Nora has some weird looking torpedo tits going on.

You must be living in a very sad universe if you are looking for boobs on HLJ... :p

Darn, you beat me to it.

Although, I'm sure there are plenty of boobs on HLJ too, depending where you look. They're all fake, and likely plastic, but sometimes you take what you can get. :lol:

On the other hand, he should add a link to that pic in his sig. They most definitely fall under the category of fun things to look at when you're bored. ^_^

Back to the VF-22 though, that looks awesome. It's a much brighter shade of red than the VF-1J (which really looks way too dark to me), and should look great next to Max's. I just need to hold off a few months for these, since I just got the YF-21 on sale instead.

You know, I think I actually like the Yammie YF-21/VF-22 BETTER than the Hasegawa version... they're both sleek, but I like the Yamato style nose better (the Hase has a kind of lip on the nose edge, while the yamato nose is blended more smoothly).

Edited by Chronocidal