Yamato 1:60 Max and Miria vf 22 repaints!!!!!!

rick dieck

Oh they best not be joshing..

December seems a tad optimistic. And based on that price (they can't cut a little more off that price since they are getting so much use of that mold?) I'll probably only get one and not the other and that's a maybe as well. (Why December!? bastards..)

MY WALLET. @_@ Absolutely beautiful. I'm sure we all saw this coming a mile away, when Yamato first released Gamlin's VF-22. :]

Seeing how Yamato has the Mac7 license now, plus the newly posted 1/60 wishlist... Could this mean more Mac7 valks are around the corner? Cannon fodder VF-11, VF-17, enemy VF-14 + entire Fire Bomber crew, anyone?

Hmm, which one to get, the vf-22 Max, or the Yf-21, help me decide, i can only have one, and it may be my last toy for years, if not forever.... I already have a 1/72th yf-21, even if it looks hedious compared to new one, but can only buy one, and i doubt they would make a dark low vis or black jack scheme, so i guess it is now or never. As for Milia, I already have her battlepod, but i have nothing with Max in it, so, leaning more towards Max, not decided yet.... HELP

Arthurius, I have the yf 21 thats why im not going to buy those two again but if a didnt have the 21 i probably buy the 22 max if thats anything helpful for your buy

Both are a definite must have.

All these years of waiting have finally paid off.

Eventhough, I do have the YF-21 and VF-22s Gamlin, I'm still in for these. Both canon and both awesome, what more would any Macross fan want, aside from a better price.

It sure is great to be a Macross fan. ^_^

Both are a definite must have.

All these years of waiting have finally paid off.

Eventhough, I do have the YF-21 and VF-22s Gamlin, I'm still in for these. Both canon and both awesome, what more would any Macross fan want, aside from a better price.

It sure is great to be a Macross fan. ^_^

Well said agree 100%! :) But i'll try very hard to b just happy with 2 21's and the '1' Max 22.

I'd love to get these, but between finances, space, and the fact that I already have both the YF-21 and Gamlin's VF-22, these are pretty low on my priority list. If money and space weren't an issue, tho, I'd definitely nab these up. They look great!

Just to me personally; Gamlin 22S and the YF-21 are not even close to my interests in the M&M customs.

We are talking the top 2 aces at the time, if not in the whole Macross timeline.

Do I get bored by another M&M custom? Absolutely not. Spam me by doing the arcade VF-1As!

Don't feel bad, fellas. Even people who make a decent living would have a hard time keeping up with Yamato and their flood of releases. Still, it would be hard to say 'I'll pass' to these two in particular, especially if you live and die for M7....or for the Jenius family.

Just to me personally; Gamlin 22S and the YF-21 are not even close to my interests in the M&M customs.

We are talking the top 2 aces at the time, if not in the whole Macross timeline.

Do I get bored by another M&M custom? Absolutely not. Spam me by doing the arcade VF-1As!

i'll spam you with max 'n miria customs of the 1/72 model kit armored VF-25S :p

Yamato has them up on their site. They're listed for release in november. Same price as the Gamlin vf-22 and once again no stand included. Really upset that the difference in price between the yf-21 and vf-22 seems to come from the lack of accessories included and not because they're reusing a pre-existing mold.

Not so upset that I won't be buying them just upset enough to be vocal about it.

http://www.yamato-toys.com/items/detail.php?gid=1485

http://www.yamato-toys.com/items/detail.php?gid=1486