Yamato 1:60 Max and Miria vf 22 repaints!!!!!!

rick dieck

it's nice and all, but it really does need a heatshield.

also, Yamato should've employed the rotating-seat feature from M0, so that Miriya (and Max) wouldn't be facing awkwardly down when the VF-22's in battroid-mode.

oh, and yeah. Milia-pilot needs to have boobies like Nora-pilot. :lol:

Edited by treatment

a little note, ff made the same mistake i did when I took pictures of my VF-22S, namely he forgot to rotate the pilot which puts them further away from the cockpit and makes the lack of heatshield look far more damning. It still sucks there's not heatshield but it's not as bad as you'd think from those pics.

it's nice and all, but it really does need a heatshield.

also, Yamato should've employed the rotating-seat feature from M0, so that Miriya (and Max) wouldn't be facing awkwardly down when the VF-22's in battroid-mode.

oh, and yeah. Milia-pilot needs to have boobies like Nora-pilot. :lol:

My pilot rotates in the YF-21, so I think it does the same on the VF-22's.

I dont have one though so it's all based off of assumption. :ph34r:

That comparison pic (great pic, btw) really makes the Milia VF-22 look more pinkish. Disappointing. I'm happy with the Gamlin VF-22S. I'll buy a non-canon low-viz... maybe the Max, depending if there are deals on it or not. But for now I'm happy.

Thanks everyone! In fact I made two mistakes asaik now:

rotating the cockpit (thanks for reminding)

and sliding up the back thrusters in some pictures. Please let me know if I still miss out some! I don't know the 22s as well as the vf-1. :huh:

dude, could you take some more snaps and stuff with the cockpit rotated in battroid mode?

nice... still prefer it in fighter mode... i like the pilot sculpt, very relaxed pose...

although, in battroid, Yamato's Milia VF-22S can get away w/ those skinny legs and little feet... since it is a girlie valk :p .

does it really have that pinkish red color or is it just the lighting?

actually, I'm pretty sure that pink color is accurate to the anime. The VF-22 was always a much lighter shade than her VF-1J. There were a few screenshots from M7 a few pages back, and it looks close to me.

Darn. There's another $400 yamato's gonna get from me. <_<

And the sale's over now? Double darn. I wanted to get a VT-1 in January.

I'll rotate the pilot and take a couple of battroid shots; but sorry that I won't transform it back to fighter mode yet. It's too difficult for me!

And yes the color is on the pink side, especially when compared to the 1J color. I think it's designed to match the pale blue of Max 22S.

nice... still prefer it in fighter mode... i like the pilot sculpt, very relaxed pose...

although, in battroid, Yamato's Milia VF-22S can get away w/ those skinny legs and little feet... since it is a girlie valk :p .

Girly valk?????!!?

And the sale's over now? Double darn. I wanted to get a VT-1 in January.

It's just the M&M -1Js that aren't on sale anymore. A lot of other stuff (including the VT-1) is still reduced - don't know for how long though.

As for Millia's -22, I think the pale colour is accurate. That said, I don't like it and red markings on a red plane don't help. I will be getting Max's -22 despite the pale colour and in this case the red markings will add to it and stand out rather than disappear.

cheers

I like the proportions on the Yamato YF-21/VF-22, legs included. i think some of the line art and animation, especially as it's properly executed with the GNU-Do (for example), not only exemplifies anime magic but is ridiculous (especially with those giant feet).

Girly valk?????!!?

ayup.

check it out:

:lol:

post-263-1261341874_thumb.jpg

Left wingtip has started to get droopy on my Gamlin. :mad: Any fix for this? Def my favorite Valk and this is starting to bug. <3 fighter mode on the VF-22. Guess it'll go Battroid for awhile.

I bought my VF-22 millia a few days ago, hope it gets here before christmas. If it does that would mean this year for christmas I would be opening up VF-1D virgin road, VF-11B, VF-22 millia, and if the VF-1S no paint version comes out of preorder before christmas (highly dought it) then that will be a cool bonus.

BTW guys should I custom my VF-1S no paint version with stickers, like adding the color stick for max and hikaru and so on to make a rainbow fighter?