Yamato 1/60 Non-Canon Color VF-1's

CF18

Looks fantastic. :)

New Roy with V2 mould updates has tipped me over the edge! I need a valk that I can toy with a bit more and what better valk than a new take of the iconic Roy VF-1S! Ahh it feels like only the other day that I got the V2 Roy thinking it would fulfil my VF-1 requirements, I am now a fully fledged addict! :p

A question for those who use Overdrive: Can you modify an existing order to add an extra item via their website or do you have to email them or is it just not possible/worth the hassle?

I have the VE-1 on pre order and figured I'd try and add the LV Roy to the order to cut down on some shipping but not sure if it is worth the hassle.

Batch 2

Hey ff95gj, mine is on the way, but can you dress up this babe with TV super fastpacks for now and take couple pictures of it in fighter and battroid? I'd love to see it with my eyes, I think it definitely looks gorgeous with TV fast packs.

Hey ff95gj, mine is on the way, but can you dress up this babe with TV super fastpacks for now and take couple pictures of it in fighter and battroid? I'd love to see it with my eyes, I think it definitely looks gorgeous with TV fast packs.

I'll try later... An exam coming this weekend (yet I spent last night taking pics which makes it worse)... Sorry.

Hope you get yours soon!

I'll try later... An exam coming this weekend (yet I spent last night taking pics which makes it worse)... Sorry.

Hope you get yours soon!

Whenever you are free dude.

I quite agree with you. The gray is darker than it looks on the photos...

We'll see how it mathes up.

You gotta love the LV UN Spacy kite that couldn't dare be red on an LV bird... right next to the bright yellow trim.

Eh, I seem to recall some VF-84 planes that combined low-vis insignia with full-color markings. VF-111, too. May not be typical, but not without precedent.