Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

4 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

24.5k is not a terrible mark-up... so for those who didn't get lucky with the PO, your best bet is to look on Mandarake or YJA the first couple of days and snatch one at around that price range if you can.

Indeed it is. Don't lose hope for the people here. There will be opportunity. And it was MW member here that reached out to me and offered a VF-1S for original price plus additionasl shipping as it had to go to their home then to mine. This community is awesome!

Saw it, clicked on add to cart, got this:

Some of the products have Discontinued or Order Stop stock status.

I just.. man.. I don't feel like I've won anything. that was arduous, I'm all amped up. ******* scalper world.  At least i got Email from HLJ so i didnt imagine it working.

WTF?!

Added to cart at HLJ, logged in, hit proceed to checkout, then it said my cart was empty!!! Went back, added it again, but now it's sold out! Goddammit!

2 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Don't be surprised to get a Nin-nin email on release day saying they didn't get enough stock and offering a store credit... only to sell more units a week later at a super-inflated price.

I hear ya.   It sure seems to be leaning that way.  Will just have to deal with them if that happens.

This is my first PO and I was terrible at it haha. Feelt like I had to many pages up and concentrated to much on one and when I missed that all the others was out. Really have to try to prepare better next time :) 

un friggin unbelieveable. I thought I got lucky HLJ but I never shopped there. Had the item in my cart, but had to sign up, verify email yadda yadda yadda, then out of stock in the cart and complete the order.