HMR Macross Zero VF-0S Phoenix

jvmacross

@Big s Going back to that Battroid pose, it was on my list of poses for the Arcadia VF-0S but I knew the legs wouldn’t pose correctly.

55245000-21C1-45DB-AB12-E581567C6E91.jpeg.3e8114ee6e6e09f865f8499f67001f51.jpeg

This is going to be a fun pose to redo with the HMR.

Edited by sh9000

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

809B725A-E51D-4376-973A-1FA8F08B18A3.jpeg

That cockpit shield doesn't seem to cover the canopy properly, does it? Kinda reminds of the HMR VF-2SS.. but hopefully its just mis-transformed in this pic.

5 hours ago, MKT said:

That cockpit shield doesn't seem to cover the canopy properly, does it? Kinda reminds of the HMR VF-2SS.. but hopefully its just mis-transformed in this pic.

There’s also the collar or back of where the fuselage breaks for transformation isn’t showing in that picture like it does in the promo, so I’m pretty sure it’s not transformed right 

55 minutes ago, ValkAddict said:

^ This. Maybe just a limitation of the Hi-Metal size?

Like I said above the promo pics show the white of the collar better behind the chest and the shield closer to the body, so this definitely looks like they messed up the transformation 

12 hours ago, Big s said:

Like I said above the promo pics show the white of the collar better behind the chest and the shield closer to the body, so this definitely looks like they messed up the transformation 

Yep.  I clearly see that too.

22 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Color balancing issue. It happens.

Looking at the youtube video again, i think the feet are brown shade:unsure:

Looks ok, but i'm going to hold off until it releases. Since it's a US release too I think i'll be able to nab 1-2 months after JYP releases when the US orders appear.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

20 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Looks ok, but i'm going to hold off until it releases. Since it's a US release too I think i'll be able to nab 1-2 months after JYP releases when the US orders appear.

By the there probably be some decent reviews out as well 

On 6/2/2022 at 12:21 PM, davidwhangchoi said:

Oh I'm sure it'll be readily available like all HMR toys after release date. They've almost always been shelf warmers to some degree.

It looked to be pre-production. The gear door on starboard nacelle fell off and was under the Valkyrie in fighter mode. Is it me, or did I see holes in the toy for placement of possible armor and a hole for a possible canard to stick into for a future VF-0C/D toy? I am really liking the look of this VF-0S and I hope they plan on a whole run of the Macross Zero Variable Fighters!

Twich

1 hour ago, twich said:

. Is it me, or did I see holes in the toy for placement of possible armor and a hole for a possible canard to stick into for a future VF-0C/D toy?

Twich

Possible/future Reactive Armor set for sure, if Bandai does a VF-0C/0D they'll probably borrow from Arcadia with how they made their 0D's. 

8 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

Possible/future Reactive Armor set for sure, if Bandai does a VF-0C/0D they'll probably borrow from Arcadia with how they made their 0D's. 

I 100% guarantee they'll be a ghost booster. it'll probably have brown on it too.

they will do what arcadia can't afford.

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

I 100% guarantee they'll be a ghost booster. it'll probably have brown on it too.

they will do what arcadia can't afford.

Agreed, I forgot to mention the Ghost Booster. Epic fail if Bandai doesn't make that. 

11 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

New video

hmm never noticed till the video, the square chin ends a little too soon making the the jawline seem short....overall..like a double chin/ or wearing a mask below the chin...

item_0000013993_SY3ApPHN_09.jpg.74ba0b9c854a143c4ec7539b4c6725bb.jpg

lineart 

vf-0s-head.thumb.gif.681fd867c2316b0217831a427bfab5c7.gif.302e457599e2fb665dbb86eec989790d.gif

arcadia...

704909.jpg.871442dac69d47f72645841c369784be.jpg

no biggie...HMR has its quirks i suppose...

Edited by seti88

17 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Kinda looks like a jaw with big, squared off molars.

LOL!:rofl:

I'm never going to be able to unsee that now.

Looks kinda like an EVA 01 mouth.....but missing it's front teeth.