MacrossWorld's PO Thread - NEXT PO of 2024 will be APRIL 5TH at 4PM JST...HI-METAL R VF-19 Kai Fire Valkyrie...a WWM Release...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

5 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

I want Bandai to prove they can De-Waldo Basara. :lol: 

Or how about a button that plays his most popular phrase? "Ore no Uta o Kike!!!" You'd have to wear it out for an accurate portrayal to match how often it's said in the series. 😆

Oof, I'm going to have to go with a WWM release on this one... I'm sure the Japanese sites will sell out instantly and I'm on the east coast and those hours don't work for me!

1 hour ago, jenius said:

Oof, I'm going to have to go with a WWM release on this one... I'm sure the Japanese sites will sell out instantly and I'm on the east coast and those hours don't work for me!

Depending on the markup... Luna Park might actually be cheaper. :lol: 

5 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

:yahoo:yeah these things are too too small for the money. 

Same.  Bought all of the Hi-Metals available at Mandarake for nearly a month.  Finally got around to opening them a couple months later, transformed two of them, and promptly noped out and sold the lot.  Just not my thing, unfortunately.

9 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

:yahoo:yeah these things are too too small for the money. 

I do agree, David. Even though I'm not planning on getting one. ;) 

Wait. I forgot. I don't have any Nekki Valks. :rolleyes:

Edit: My bad. I just realized VF-19P is indeed a Nekki Valk. Have to find an extra pilot figure to replace that guy. Hahaha! :lol: 

Edited by no3Ljm

2 hours ago, 26662 said:

Same.  Bought all of the Hi-Metals available at Mandarake for nearly a month.  Finally got around to opening them a couple months later, transformed two of them, and promptly noped out and sold the lot.  Just not my thing, unfortunately.

They and the HMRs scratch an itch at a lower price point, but I have a poison ivy-level Macross rash. DX is my Benadryl now.

Based on recent WWM....pretty confident about this release eventually going for less than the prices at Japanese retailers on Japanese PO day...and that includes adding domestic shipping....

My Collector Beast within will remain fully contained tonight!

On 4/3/2024 at 8:51 AM, jenius said:

Wait.... is Basara's VF-19 a WWM release?  

So it will likely be available on Amazon US for pre-order in like 2 weeks?

22 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Wait.... is Basara's VF-19 a WWM release?  

So it will likely be available on Amazon US for pre-order in like 2 weeks?

Yes.....so far...every non-SDFM or non-DYRL release has automatically been a WWM release...

4 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Yes.....so far...every non-SDFM or non-DYRL release has automatically been a WWM release...

Awesome!  No need to stay awake to pre-order from Japan when I can just pre-order from Amazon US.  (I love my sleep)

P.S.

It is a lot easier for me to justify buying Macross toys again, ever since my husband discovered a hobby where he spends way more than me.... luxury watch collecting.   *sigh*   (I am sorry Valkyria that you have 2 parents who are so irresponsible with money)

LOL!  My husband just said that his watches are investments! 

I felt that way about the Yamato Elintseeker until the Arcadia Premium edition was released....  *sigh*

And of course the hampsters powering HLJ's servers all just had strokes. :rolleyes:

Phew.. think it actually got through.  Got a confirmation email, and it's still showing as up, so hopefully people who want it can get it.

Edited by Chronocidal

Got my confirmation from HLJ

And 5+ minutes and still available.

Seems WWM is doing its thing.

Edited by Froy

Could be there just isn't that much interest in this one as well, which is kind of a nice change.

Got a pair from HLJ and AE without much hassle, so I'll just pray that any further releases of this mold are just as easy. ^_^ 

Edited by Chronocidal

Got one at Nin-nin due to best price & flexible payment + shipping. Site was laggy as heck though, had to keep adding & re-adding to cart, but finally got through. 

2 HMR VF-19 Fire Valkyries and 1 Tiny Session YF-19 ordered at Nin-Nin-Game with cheapest price, combined shipping, pay later, and private warehouse option work best for me.

Edited by sh9000