Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

IXTL

Luna Park, based on posts from members here, tries to save on shipping. The try to use as little packing materials as possible. That being said, if you care about the condition of your retail box, look elsewhere. If you have no other choice, then all you can do is hope for the best.

On 9/7/2023 at 12:37 PM, DewPoint said:

Luna Park, based on posts from members here, tries to save on shipping. The try to use as little packing materials as possible. That being said, if you care about the condition of your retail box, look elsewhere. If you have no other choice, then all you can do is hope for the best.

Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by canklebreaker

On 9/6/2023 at 11:20 PM, 505thAirborne said:

Were these ever fully completed? (Painted, decals, etc.)

Unfortunately, no.

They both reside in this state. I have completed everything necessary for casting, but never got around to it.

If you attend SDCon this year they will be present.image.jpeg.efcdace9d01de90a4d19790f29ee6cc3.jpegimage.jpeg.bf6b5a4dd6d3f6519ff8081c89696dbb.jpeg

Edited by nightmareB4macross

2 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Unfortunately, no.

They both reside in this state. I have completed everything necessary for casting, but never got around to it.

If you attend SDCon this year they will be present.image.jpeg.efcdace9d01de90a4d19790f29ee6cc3.jpegimage.jpeg.bf6b5a4dd6d3f6519ff8081c89696dbb.jpeg

What is that grey VF-1 custom that looks like it was based off of a Yamato 1/48 VF-1? It is on the left side of the picture, below the VF-1A Hikaru in battroid.

Thanks!

Twich

3 minutes ago, twich said:

Does it transform? I assume it is made from a Yamato 1/48? It looks very well done!

Twich

It is from a 1/48, but does not nor is it meant to transform. More along the lines of the VF-X TEST.image.png.7abfe1300a54ae05b7948818407b5445.png

Edited by nightmareB4macross

8 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Unfortunately, no.

That's one impressive collection of customs, love it!! One of these days you need to finish that 1/48 VT-1... it would be the Ultimate one of a kind as I don't think anyone else has ever attempted it. 

Your 1/55 customization skills are next level! 

7 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

That's one impressive collection of customs, love it!! One of these days you need to finish that 1/48 VT-1... it would be the Ultimate one of a kind as I don't think anyone else has ever attempted it. 

Your 1/55 customization skills are next level! 

I definitely do need to finish these 1/48 customs, they deserve it.

Thanks for the compliment.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Angesdad said:

You've outdone yourself sir, btw how many sacrificial limbs for this lovely pile.:crazy:

It was revenge shopping!... My Mother gave away my 1:55 Chunky Monkey collection in the early 1990's since she thought, I don't kneed them any more Incl. a VT-1 (Super Osterich) & VE-1 (Elintseeker) 😪 😢 😭. She past away about three years ago 😰, And I inherited a small fortune.... So making up for past deeds 🥵

3 hours ago, grogall said:

So I wander if the Mechanic Edition strike parts come with the four colour roundels for the different Skull pilots like the regular version?

F2_dWs6aEAA-Mdx.jpg

I have a feeling it won't since this is a specific Hikaru bundle.

But who knows? Maybe down the line Bandai decides to release just the Mechanic Strike/Super Parts on its own bundled with the rest of the Skull roundels. Easy money. ;) 

I am actually relieved that Bandai chose this release for people to jump all sorts of hoops over, because by many measures lots of peeps including myself, won’t care much about it lol.

Now let’s say, Bandai did this for a 31A Kairos re-issue, perhaps Arad’s version..

23 hours ago, MKT said:

Now let’s say, Bandai did this for a 31A Kairos re-issue, perhaps Arad’s version..

Be careful what you wish for. :rolleyes:

Nippon-Yasan will rise back from the death and order some reissues to fulfill their 2018 orders. :spiteful: