I actually like the Chinese dress also. But I'm lucky enough to be able to display both. I got into the VMF series and collected dolls 1-6 with the exception of the Miu ninja and Kanu one. I'm still hunting those down. I did manage to snag an extra Chinese dress.

Hey Jason did you ever get a plastic cover for the head before you put the wig on to prevent staining? I constatly check mine to make sure it doesn't stain even though I have a cover for it.

I tried to brush her hair and use water. It's slowly getting there but i might have to ask a friend of mine who's a hair dresser to do it. That will be an interesting conversation. "You want me to fix who's hair? What? Are you serious?" Lol

I did find a guy willing to part with another VMF Minmay for about $600, so I'm probably going to bite on the deal. It's clean as well, so very happy. As for the plastic cover, I basically made my own of one. I put some vasoline on the head, then brushed on a rubber mold mix that I use for casting. After 4 hours, I took it off, and trimmed the excess. No problems with the hair now, and to apply the hair, I need only match up the rubber base to the hairline.

I started moving to a new home. So naturally, the first items to be placed inside an empty house are Macross items. Home is now Decultured! :D

post-7534-0-12749100-1337576613_thumb.jpgpost-7534-0-04062100-1337576654_thumb.jpg

More Macross items to follow, that is what the second rack on the left side of the closet is for.

I started moving to a new home. So naturally, the first items to be placed inside an empty house are Macross items. Home is now Decultured! :D

post-7534-0-12749100-1337576613_thumb.jpgpost-7534-0-04062100-1337576654_thumb.jpg

More Macross items to follow, that is what the second rack on the left side of the closet is for.

You got to have your priorities.

I've managed to keep all my boxes so far, but only because I've got room for them in a closet in my office. It's quickly turning into a game of 3D tetris though. I'll probably have to move my VF-25 kits to my other closet soon enough, and put them with the rest of my models, so I can make room for all the VF-19s, VF-17s and VF-4s I'm going to want.

Or, you know, I might just build myself a fort. :p

Edited by Chronocidal

....wife told me to move the anime figs with boobies to the macross room.

So can an armored VF-1 be displayed outside of the Macross room since it has bigger chest than any the anime fig?? Deep question that one must ponder. :D

it's been a while since i bought anything Macross and i actually sold off a few in the last year. This is the first time in months i've paid any attention to my toys, so might as well take a pic of my Macross TV collection since i just got an updated VF-1D w/c i've been waiting for for a few years now. (also posted pic of my DYRL collection i posted a while back).

post-8437-0-76847000-1338283244_thumb.jpg

post-8437-0-63000600-1338283268_thumb.jpg

...still haven't painted my Fan Racer, haha :lol:

it's been a while since i bought anything Macross and i actually sold off a few in the last year. This is the first time in months i've paid any attention to my toys, so might as well take a pic of my Macross TV collection since i just got an updated VF-1D w/c i've been waiting for for a few years now. (also posted pic of my DYRL collection i posted a while back).

post-8437-0-76847000-1338283244_thumb.jpg

post-8437-0-63000600-1338283268_thumb.jpg

...still haven't painted my Fan Racer, haha :lol:

That's displayed so nice and clean. I need space for my stuff.

Monster's DYRL setup is what I've been trying to build the last few years, have most of the CMs I need, the 1/3000 SDF, Fokker, Hikaru and a v1 Elint. Still no where to put it all though! I would change one thing about Monster's setup though, I would have Fokker's 1S in fighter mode, there's nothing like Fokker 1S w/ fast packs in fighter mode...