UP close pics of the Max Green Zentradi costume PLLEEAASE! Never did get any really good pics of that anywhere i don't think! :( Gerwalk mode??? :lol:

Review by our own macrossworld member jenius

There's enough pics to drool over!!!

I still need to get this uniform. I like this pic I found:

post-557-0-01107700-1315013214_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

So that's by series... It started with zero.... Then dyrl....

The dyrl valks with fp and Destroids ...it looks uneven doesn't it? I need another green defender

Version1.jpg

Continuing the dryl valks.....well I guess Robotech planes.... Ahem ahem..

DSC_0034.jpg

Grouped the limited/mail order stuff together

DSC_0033.jpg

My hand couldn't stay still. Well that's all the 1/60 macros dyrl valks that were produced.

I love the GBP set with missile launching parts..nice!!

UP close pics of the Max Green Zentradi costume PLLEEAASE! Never did get any really good pics of that anywhere i don't think! :( Gerwalk mode??? :lol:

DSC_0096.jpg

Don't know if it belongs here since it's not a collection, but maybe mods can make an exception.. don't remember where I got these images from, but enjoy:

15-550x.jpg

2-550x.jpg

5-550x.jpg

10-550x.jpg

the running max is cool..its a bummer why yamato did not make a tiny hayase,hikaru,kaki as an accessory to the pocket. the YKK ZIPPER is a turn off, they should have opted for a velcro on the sides. Damn where so hard to please :lol:

Edited by JET7

the running max is cool..its a bummer why yamato did not make a tiny hayase,hikaru,kaki as an accessory to the pocket. the YKK ZIPPER is a turn off, they should have opted for a velcro on the sides. Damn where so hard to please :lol:

Yeah..I hate the zip as well! It looks so ugly..velcro will be better option! :)

Edited by caslon

• 2 weeks later...

15.gif

LAWLZ!!!

Yeah. But someone did make those figs to put into the pockets.

• 3 weeks later...

Skipped macross 7 until the rest of the units arrive....so that would leave me with the "old" macross F valks

What display cases do you use. I would like to replace the detolfs with something like you have. My 2 are jammed and I don't really want to get another as great as they are.

Asked the shop owner and he gave me a site where they usually get it from.

Display case

wow Kicker.... you have like every release of every new Macross product over the last 10 years.... is there anything you don't have in your collection? I'm mighty impressed with your displays! good job mang!

hmmmm.. Some of the Mac F figures, the limited ones, but not really into them. Going to pick up two more maybe next week for the other figures to put in. I can finally display the Akira Bike and Hopefully Tron one when it comes out.

Did someone save a pic of my room with just the boxes displayed? Perhaps I can get a copy. Someone's being screwing around my photobucket account and moving images. Crap

What is a good stand for battroid? I bought a set of FP stands for a try and they seem great for fighter, is mixing and matching the rods needed for Battroid?

it's not needed, but it makes it easier.

my humble collection, as of 10/21/2011;

MACROSSColle-JOHN10-21-11.jpg

i MAY be adding a YF-21 in a few months, and i am hoping to add a VF-11B and VF-1S Focker sometime in 2012.

aside from that, i don't really foresee any further Valk purchases...

YF-19JOHN10-20-111.jpg

DSCF2569.jpg

HCMVF-1JJOHNs6-23-111.jpg

Edited by Shaorin

hah....might as well display the macross 7 stuff until the new ones arrive =)

Version7.jpg

Look at those 3 C's! I wish I had a third one...

You know, thinking about it (and looking at your little collection) Yamato has done an amazing job recreating every line as full as possible. WE've got the 19S and F coming (plus the P), 17S and D coming, plus they're thinking about a 17T and 11Kai. Other than the VF11 Protect Armor and the VF-5000 that's the ENTIRE Macross 7 lineup. That's impressive.

• 2 weeks later...